Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Americans died of COVID this year than all of 2020

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

I've been assured by PT and Turd that the total number of Covid deaths is well under 50,000.

The truth is really starting to sting, isn't it?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I've been assured by PT and Turd that the total number of Covid deaths is well under 50,000.

What do you care? You voted for Biden who is almost at 300,000 in less than a year

Good job murderer
    But Turd has spreadsheets!
    This is about your poor selection that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans
    But also you're saying that Turd and PT are full of shit. Hard to disagree.
    Mr. Dogshit Lawyer apparently doesn't know the difference between a city, a county, or state, versus an entire nation.

Wish I could say I'm surprised.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

The rules were set in place by the left on how to count Covid deaths to smear Trump all of 2020 campaign season and hype the fear.

We had death tickers on every msm screen 24/7.

Doesn't matter now how much bullshit the death numbers were then and currently are.

You made the rules.

Of course the death tickers have since disappeared, but your boy has been a complete failure.

In an empty campaign spent in the basement, the only position Biden took was that he was going to shut down the virus.

Epic job big guy.

Wanted to get this on the current page

Case closed
  • Options
    The supposedly actual count under Trump was 418k through 1/19/21.

Biden isn't there yet, but he's on pace to break that number, even with 3 vaccines, while Trump had zero.

Pretty obvious conclusion.
  • Options

More Americans have died from COVID-19 this year than from the virus in all of 2020, according to newly updated data from Johns Hopkins University.

More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic.

Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.

-ABC News' Arielle Mitropoulos

Trump owns the first 19 days of the year.

ABC News is stupid.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What do you care? You voted for Biden who is almost at 300,000 in less than a year

Good job murderer
    This is about your poor selection that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans
    So if they are full of shit you voted for a piece of shit murderer who has failed miserably

WINNING

Of course the deaths are over stated. Always have been. We're not going to stop now to bail out the fuckhead you voted for
    Would you like me to order you some tissues from Amazon to dry your eyes? Try to act somewhat like a man drama queen.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Biden even inherited a vaccine from the outgoing administration and still covid deaths are going up. When are we going to hold him accountable for murdering Americans?

I don’t hold either responsible. Covid was likely a lab leaked bullshit virus. It’s now been politicized to the max. Nobody seems to get any other illness now.

I still don’t know one person that died. I don’t hang around elderly and I don’t even know many obese people. I know a handful of people that have gotten covid. They were all fine. We are getting fed a bunch of bullshit to line big pharma’s pockets. All the Moderna big wigs just made their debuts in the Forbes 500. All three have 3.5+ billion now.
    But they deserve it because their vaccine ended the lockdowns!
  • Options
    Dishonest to his dirty rotten stinking core.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Good job murderer
    So if they are full of shit you voted for a piece of shit murderer who has failed miserably

WINNING

Of course the deaths are over stated. Always have been. We're not going to stop now to bail out the fuckhead you voted for
    Would you like me to order you some tissues from Amazon to dry your eyes? Try to act somewhat like a man drama queen.
    I'll give you one for all those fake dead friends as well.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Good job murderer

WINNING

See you at the 7 11 and we'll figure it out
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

H doing his best to avoid the subject. Biden killing Americans.

Another TugCon turns on Turd and PT.
    So do you agree that Biden has failed epically at his promise to "shut down the virus"?

Or are you going to carefully continue to not take a position and discuss anything but the body count?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Good job murderer

WINNING

Shouldn’t you have a bunch of tissues stockpiled from all the fake funerals you are attending? Why would you need to order more?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,134

HHusky said:

So do you agree that Biden has failed epically at his promise to "shut down the virus"?

Or are you going to carefully continue to not take a position and discuss anything but the body count?
    The virus hasn't been shut down.

Obviously.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited October 2021
    So today COVID is real in The Tug?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Can't read?
  • Options

HHusky said:

Y/N ? are not something what's his name is willing to answer. It's part of the slippery, slimy lawyers code.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The virus hasn't been shut down.

Obviously.
    Seems pretty damning for the administration. Blood on their hands.

Glad to see we agree.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

HuskyJW said:

Can't read?
    How can you be so heartless….I’m just still too distraught over that Canadian town and the oil pipeline.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biden even inherited a vaccine from the outgoing administration and still covid deaths are going up. When are we going to hold him accountable for murdering Americans?

I don’t hold either responsible. Covid was likely a lab leaked bullshit virus. It’s now been politicized to the max. Nobody seems to get any other illness now.

I still don’t know one person that died. I don’t hang around elderly and I don’t even know many obese people. I know a handful of people that have gotten covid. They were all fine. We are getting fed a bunch of bullshit to line big pharma’s pockets. All the Moderna big wigs just made their debuts in the Forbes 500. All three have 3.5+ billion now.
    Spot on.