Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario worst game-day coach at Oregon in my lifetime

2»

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 875
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2021

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

So DIAFF is off limits now? This place is getting soft.
    This might be splitting hairs, but DIAFF is fine, but when you say "Mario needs to die in a fucking fire", it's a bit too much. You can certainly complain that it's six of one half dozen of another. But I don't want our site to be known for threatening death on coaches.
    Okay. Consider my ass slapped by Stalin. I gotta say, I think you've slapped male ass before or you're just a "natural". Nothing wrong with that, I still respect you as *the* mod and as a man. 😉
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

This might be splitting hairs, but DIAFF is fine, but when you say "Mario needs to die in a fucking fire", it's a bit too much. You can certainly complain that it's six of one half dozen of another. But I don't want our site to be known for threatening death on coaches.
    Okay. Consider my ass slapped by Stalin. I gotta say, I think you've slapped male ass before or you're just a "natural". Nothing wrong with that, I still respect you as *the* mod and as a man. 😉
    JFC
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

I won't respect you until you donate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2021

flatus said:

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

Is that what we're calling it now? 7-11 on Aurora at 11:30?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

flatus said:

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

Is that what we're calling it now? 7-11 on Aurora at 11:30?
    NOW I can respect you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If I knew what came with @Swaye 's wigwam I might have released a larger quantity into your repository.

In all seriousness, I need deets before going deeper.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

If I knew what came with @Swaye 's wigwam I might have released a larger quantity into your repository.

No worries at all, I appreciate any support of the site.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

Boobs, Guns and Inside Information*

*When Detlef has time to post
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

Boobs as in Sven? Guns as in Sven in asschaps toting guns? And despite being an annoying duck who dates back to the early days of Duck-Husky message board tomfoolery, I can't say that Detlef rings a bell. Yeah, that almost certainly means "it's ok, you just don't 'get it'". I'm such a looser.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

flatus said:

Boobs as in Sven? Guns as in Sven in asschaps toting guns? And despite being an annoying duck who dates back to the early days of Duck-Husky message board tomfoolery, I can't say that Detlef rings a bell. Yeah, that almost certainly means "it's ok, you just don't 'get it'". I'm such a looser.

Our insider @sonics1993
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

flatus said:

Our insider @sonics1993
    Ok, read a few of his poasts. As I don't GAF about DAWG recruiting nuggets or other little dingleberries that get you guyses off, I doubt I'll read much of Schrempf's contributions. Who knows.

But @swaye has the boobs dialed in, if his other tatted concubines are any reflection of what lies behind the leather curtain. Tough call. A brief tour aka pass would make the decision fully informed.