Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario worst game-day coach at Oregon in my lifetime

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
edited October 2021 in Duck Refuge
One excruciatingly horrific call after another. I was shouting at the TV before each call only to watch him call what I feared and have it blow up in our faces.

Lining up in shotgun on 4th and 0.5yd to end the half instead of under center?? What the actual fuck???

Passing the ball on 2nd down with 2:18 to go only to have Anthony "Grandpa" Brown throw the ball at the feet of a wide open receiver 5 yards away, killing the clock and putting us 3rd and long?

The change in snap counts and stupid clapping AB was doing that caused not one but two false starts in a row! Those were intentionally different snap counts that took a simple objective, running the damn ball and the running out the clock, and made it complicated in the worst possible situation.

These are just a few that are burned into my eyes permanently and I'm too drunk to write anything else.

Mario can recruit but he needs to [live long and prosper] while suffering from full-blown aids every Saturday morning so that the assistants can call the game.

Moorhead, you better be really fucking sick or dead because your absence allowed Mario to kill the season to fucking Stanford. Fucking Stanford!! How many fucking times are we? going to give games away to overmatched fucking Stanford squads???

Fuck.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter

This is what I envisioned when I created the Refuge

You and the rest of the half-brains deserve to savor every second of this clusterfuck called Duck football.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    OP tweaked by Stalin
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    flatus said:

One excruciatingly horrific call after another. I was shouting at the TV before each call only to watch him call what I feared and have it blow up in our faces.

Lining up in shotgun on 4th and 0.5yd to end the half instead of under center?? What the actual fuck???

Passing the ball on 2nd down with 2:18 to go only to have Anthony "Grandpa" Brown throw the ball at the feet of a wide open receiver 5 yards away, killing the clock and putting us 3rd and long?

The change in snap counts and stupid clapping AB was doing that caused not one but two false starts in a row! Those were intentionally different snap counts that took a simple objective, running the damn ball and the running out the clock, and made it complicated in the worst possible situation.

These are just a few that are burned into my eyes permanently and I'm too drunk to write anything else.

Mario can recruit but he needs to [live long and prosper] while suffering from full-blown aids every Saturday morning so that the assistants can call the game.

Moorhead, you better be really fucking sick or dead because your absence allowed Mario to kill the season to fucking Stanford. Fucking Stanford!! How many fucking times are we? going to give games away to overmatched fucking Stanford squads???

Fuck.

I read all that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam

I supported it when the rabble wanted to burn it down
  • Options
    Founders Club

I supported it when the rabble wanted to burn it down
    Yes you did.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My daughter, bless her she knows very little about football says “why are you yelling, they’ve won, there’s only 1:42 left”.

I told her honey, you have not see enough football to understand that this game is not over.

I have to watch some good football to wash the taste of that Shitshow from my mouth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

OP tweaked by Stalin

So DIAFF is off limits now? This place is getting soft.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

DIAFF
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Fresno says we dumped a load in your ass. And hi.
  • Options
    flatus said:

Fuck.

flatus said:

Fuck.

If MC had kicked the FG before half, instead of going all machismo, Furds final drive doesn’t matter. Instead he did exactly what Shaw expected.

AB pitches that to CJ and it’s an easy TD. Instead he spotted a micro hole in the humanity at the 2 yard line.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

Fresno says we dumped a load in your ass. And hi.
    NOC

DIAFF
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

Fuck.

I read all that.
    Thank you. At least I used paragraphs to help you suffer through the entire body of work.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

This might be splitting hairs, but DIAFF is fine, but when you say "Mario needs to die in a fucking fire", it's a bit too much. You can certainly complain that it's six of one half dozen of another. But I don't want our site to be known for threatening death on coaches.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

DIAFF
    Stalin edited my post to take out DIAFF but it was spelled out, dumbass.

Are you friends with @IrishDawg22 because you have this place dialed in
  • Options

Pics?

Like I said, Boring.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

flatus said:

Fuck.

flatus said:

Fuck.

If MC had kicked the FG before half, instead of going all machismo, Furds final drive doesn’t matter. Instead he did exactly what Shaw expected.

AB pitches that to CJ and it’s an easy TD. Instead he spotted a micro hole in the humanity at the 2 yard line.
    Still never should be in shotgun at the 0.5 yd line on 4th down. Even assclown Roddy Gilmore says so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

flatus said:

OP tweaked by Stalin

DIAFF
    Stalin edited my post to take out DIAFF but it was spelled out, dumbass.

Are you friends with @IrishDawg22 because you have this place dialed in
    No.