Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Vindman is a HERO!
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The aid worker story is very sad. That takes the civilian death toll from estimated 47,245 to 47,255.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The aid worker story is very sad. That takes the civilian death toll from estimated 47,245 to 47,255.

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-business-afghanistan-43d8f53b35e80ec18c130cd683e1a38f

Is the border open?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club

1m civilians dies in Iraq.

You're telling me < 50k died in Afghanistan?

I'm taking the over. For any number.

Thus validating your poont. So Congratulations, first tim for everything
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Great strawman. Try and keep up.

99% of us here weren't against the removal from the Afghanistan. We were against the way it was done.

1) The most important rule is the civilians are the first to leave. Period.

2) Supplies and anything else that can be used against you, gets removed.

3) Finally the soldiers

As you can see, when you start with step 3, steps 1 and 2 go to hell. It's really not that hard, but apparently, anything the requires 10 seconds of thought is difficult for the dementia patient you and your retarded friends voted for.

Imagine voting for this...

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

How many of those civilian deaths were then touted as a great success and a righteous kill by the CIC and the Head of the Joint Chiefs? And how many of them were on account of the fact that we got our intel on who to target from the Taliban?

What do you want to bet that Owl was OUTRAGED when Trump took out Soleimani and now he is just, ho hum, lots of civilians have died.

On the old Shed Owl blamed George W. Bush personally for every civilian killed in the Iraq war even if they'd been killed by ISIS. According to Owl all of their blood what on Bush's hands. But now when Biden's dick is in his mouth, he runs interference for him.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

@Swaye made a good post on this and the chain of command and all that

The difference being that if was a lefty going after Trump the media and the generals would have had his back. They actively conspired against Trump

I think more guys may need to be "crazy" before this is done

And another difference between the left and the soft GOP is shown by yet another "insider" book on Trump being released by some WH staffer who worked for both Trump and Melania and is now savaging them with the usual bullshit

No leftist or democrat president would have that happen

The GOP can't get anyone decent to work in DC because they either get arrested or have their reputation ruined. Easier to stay private and make money

That's not by accident

I believe this is the lady that was Melania's personal secretary and was actually Trump's press secretary for about an hour. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Options

Great strawman. Try and keep up.

99% of us here aren't against the removal from the Afghanistan. We were against the when and way it was done.

We should not have left until the Taliban followed through on the conditions. Which they didn't.

Then once they complied, you leave in this order:

1) Civilians/US Citizens are the first to leave. Period.

2) Supplies and anything else that can be used by the enemy gets destroyed or taken away.

3) Finally the soldiers

As you can see, when you start with step 3, steps 1 and 2 go to hell. It's really not that hard. But apparently, anything the requires 10 seconds of thought is difficult for the dementia patient you and your retarded friends voted for.

Imagine voting for this...
    You should go to work for the Pentagon. You're obviously way better than the best military strategist in the world.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

How many of those civilian deaths were then touted as a great success and a righteous kill by the CIC and the Head of the Joint Chiefs? And how many of them were on account of the fact that we got our intel on who to target from the Taliban?

What do you want to bet that Owl was OUTRAGED when Trump took out Soleimani and now he is just, ho hum, lots of civilians have died.

On the old Shed Owl blamed George W. Bush personally for every civilian killed in the Iraq war even if they'd been killed by ISIS. According to Owl all of their blood what on Bush's hands. But now when Biden's dick is in his mouth, he runs interference for him.
    It's absolutely blood on Biden's hands. Thankfully he's doing what should have been done shortly after getting OBL. The Taliban was never going to comply with any of our demands. The exit was always going to be messy.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

SFGbob said:

It's absolutely blood on Biden's hands. Thankfully he's doing what should have been done shortly after getting OBL. The Taliban was never going to comply with any of our demands. The exit was always going to be messy.
    Noted nothing to see here Stooge weighs in.

But it's ok to leave behind the weapons used to kill the remaining Afghans and Americans. Because, well, it was going to be messy.

God, you're nearing Kobe levels of stupid shilling. But in his case, he might be a troll. You're just a fekking idjut, Curly.

• Options

SFGbob said:

But it's ok to leave behind the weapons used to kill the remaining Afghans and Americans. Because, well, it was going to be messy.

God, you're nearing Kobe levels of stupid shilling. But in his case, he might be a troll. You're just a fekking idjut, Curly.

I'd like to hear the reasoning of leaving behind basically anything. You and I have no details on the process so STFU.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

SFGbob said:

I'd like to hear the reasoning of leaving behind basically anything. You and I have no details on the process so STFU.
    I'll say and poast whatever the fuck I'd like, shill.

Go share a semen stained towel with your boy @HuskyJW and wipe Lying Joe's cum off your chin.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    HustlinOwl said:

I have no details
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

https://newsmax.com/politics/milley-biden-afghanistan/2021/09/28/id/1038262/

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Tuesday said he recommended keeping 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal in August — a bombshell that contradicts President Joe Biden’s assertion he got no such direction.

"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," Milley said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee, Fox News reported.

"And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."

On Aug. 18, Biden denied his top military commanders recommended leaving 2,500 troops behind, telling ABC News' George Stephanopoulos,"No they didn’t. It was split. That wasn’t true," a transcript of the exchange showed.

When pressed, Biden added, "No one said that to me that I can recall."

Milley also told the Senate committee he won’t resign his post out of protest over Biden’s refusing his advice.

"Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest," Milley testified, Fox News reported.

"My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice," he continued.

Yet this fuckstick called China when he disagreed with Trump

Dude needs to swing from a rope

Anyway he called Biden a fucking liar dog faced pony soldier

In his defense Joe can't recall 10 minute ago Tapioca pudding.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

My, my how your tune has change. I thought Afghanistan was where the "real" war on terror was Owl and that Obama was going to go in there and kick ass after Bush took his eye off the ball. Why should we have left after getting OBL Owl? He wasn't in Afghanistan. So the blood is on Biden's hands but you were just too circumspect to say so until now. Weird how tempered your responses are depending on who it is that's sitting in the Oval Office.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Pathetic. Not knowing the details never detoured you from running your mouth when Bush was in office Owl. Now unless we "know the details" we can't really comment on leaving behind $85 Billion in military equipment. There might be a really good reason we did so, if we "knew the details."