Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Looks like the Useful Idiots Clintons might be the next to go.

wellbye.gif

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Patel means hotel in India. His dead body (from suicide of course) is about to be found in one.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Patel means hotel in India. His dead body (from suicide of course) is about to be found in one.

Kash Patel is insulated as fuck, you clearly don’t know who he is and why he’s saying what he’s saying

Drip drip drip
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

Kash Patel is insulated as fuck, you clearly don’t know who he is and why he’s saying what he’s saying

Drip drip drip
    What's so madding about all of this is that the rough details regarding what happen and how they used the FBI and the DOJ along with our intelligence agencies at first to torpedo Trump's campaign and after he won, to rat fuck his Presidency is already pretty well known. It's not like the public is ignorant of what happened because the facts aren't know. The public is ignorant because nearly every Rat party member doesn't give a fuck and wouldn't care what people did to stop Trump and the media actively ignored the facts and were in on the smear job. There's probably some details we're still unaware of but for the most part, the story is already out there for anyone who is interested in the facts. Most of the media was never going to honestly report on this story because they hated Trump and this would have helped Trump.

It's just like Politico's BIG scoop today about Hunter Biden's laptop. Anyone following that story already knows the emails on the laptop are real. But Politico is acting like that's some ground breaking reporting that they've just broke. The MSM didn't report on Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to report on Hunter's laptop. Big tech, the media and our own intelligence agencies killed the Hunter Biden laptop story because they hated Trump and reporting on it would have helped Trump. The fact that the media allowed the entire "Russian disinformation" narrative to crop up just shows that they were in on the cover up.

• Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Drip drip drip
    I don't at all. It was a joke man; aimed more at Killary. But please, let me know who he is and the importance of his claims. Thanks IA
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Drip drip drip
    I don't at all. It was a joke man; aimed more at Killary. But please, let me know who he is and the importance of his claims. Thanks IA
    This can get you started https://www.defense.gov/Our-Story/Biographies/Biography/Article/2418491/kashyap-p-patel/

• Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Drip drip drip
    This can get you started https://www.defense.gov/Our-Story/Biographies/Biography/Article/2418491/kashyap-p-patel/

I asked my next door neighbor about him tonight and he turned me on to the x 22 report. Guess I need to stay more informed
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Drip drip drip
    What's so madding about all of this is that the rough details regarding what happen and how they used the FBI and the DOJ along with our intelligence agencies at first to torpedo Trump's campaign and after he won, to rat fuck his Presidency is already pretty well known. It's not like the public is ignorant of what happened because the facts aren't know. The public is ignorant because nearly every Rat party member doesn't give a fuck and wouldn't care what people did to stop Trump and the media actively ignored the facts and were in on the smear job. There's probably some details we're still unaware of but for the most part, the story is already out there for anyone who is interested in the facts. Most of the media was never going to honestly report on this story because they hated Trump and this would have helped Trump.

It's just like Politico's BIG scoop today about Hunter Biden's laptop. Anyone following that story already knows the emails on the laptop are real. But Politico is acting like that's some ground breaking reporting that they've just broke. The MSM didn't report on Hunter's laptop because they didn't want to report on Hunter's laptop. Big tech, the media and our own intelligence agencies killed the Hunter Biden laptop story because they hated Trump and reporting on it would have helped Trump. The fact that the media allowed the entire "Russian disinformation" narrative to crop up just shows that they were in on the cover up.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’ve heard many otherwise solid people, say they don’t care if there was fraud as long as Trump was voted out.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Drip drip drip

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’ve heard many otherwise solid people, say they don’t care if there was fraud as long as Trump was voted out.
    Just look at the current dem election proposals. If you support voter fraud then the proposals would look exactly like the dem wish list. Hell, when your major issue is that blacks are not capable of having ID to vote, then you know that voter integrity is not on your wish list.