Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gabby Petito UPDATE Thread

Stalin - can we get this pinned?

(So far: Cray cray girl made guy leave her, drive to Florida. She's missing. Now he's missing)

Post updates here.

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    Standardized testing is the most likely culprit
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Goduckies said:
    Yep she is dead. They always are. Like I told my daughter, "you date a psycho, self centered ass hole, a needy waif, an abuser, that is your decision, you are in control of who you date and those decisions can ruin your life".

I have friends and relatives who only date bad boys or people that are more needy than they are. I gave up caring a long time ago but my kids would know if I wasn't enthralled with their choice.

This kid who killed her had isssues this poor girl was aware of. He was on meds, exhibited issues earlier in their relationship etc. She should have run as fast away from this murderer as she could. Instead she put herself in the worst possible position she could have, and it cost her her life.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    “But, but, but, Prince is different! He’s not like that! He luuuvs me! YOU just don’t understand!

She left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin out on the line.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    doogie said:

“But, but, but, Prince is different! He’s not like that! He luuuvs me! YOU just don’t understand!

Love Sara Evans. She too made a poor choice for a husband.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But the ta ta's!

doogie said:

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821

doogie said:

Roll Tide.

• Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Body found in the Tetons. From the press con is seems like the body is Gabby Petito.

This story has been pinned to the top of the Fox News website for the last week; it has sucked the air out of all of the other important stories being covered at the same time. Watched some of the Fox News goons saying the guy was a predator, blah blah making all sorts of stupid accusations. LIPO. Tammy Bruce no good.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Afghanistan. The Border Crisis. $3 Trillion spending bill. Covid vaccine mandates. Don't get me wrong, this story is a tragedy, but wow the focus.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Was she vaccinated?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    She's white. Why should we care
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021

I don't know... Afghanistan is completely out of the news and the nation is focused on this tragedy. I don't know.

This

I remember you talking about Afghan news and beating drum for years on here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730
    No worries the Afghans are being mostly peacefully raped, tortured and murdered.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I don't know... Afghanistan is completely out of the news and the nation is focused on this tragedy. I don't know.

This

I'm relatively new here, but generally the conservatives wanted out of Afghanistan years ago. There was no beating of the forever war drum. But the MSM and your president barry told us that Afghanistan was the good war. He was supported by the neocons who hated/hate Trump. If you don't want to win a war, then don't fight it. The "news" is the feckless removal of the American military and leaving $85 billion of war equipment behind prior to the orderly evacuation of American citizens and those Afghans who provided direct support to the US. Then there were the 13 dead marines because the Americans voluntarily turned over Kabul to the Taliban and trusted them for security and getting Americans to the airport. Then toss in the dementia patient's wave the dog moment by offing some Afghan US aid worker and his Toyota full of water bottles along with 7 kids and then proclaiming it was a righteous hit. The incompetence shown by the dementia patient and his advisors at the top levels of State and the military should concern real Americans. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

This

I'm relatively new here, but generally the conservatives wanted out of Afghanistan years ago. There was no beating of the forever war drum. But the MSM and your president barry told us that Afghanistan was the good war. He was supported by the neocons who hated/hate Trump. If you don't want to win a war, then don't fight it. The "news" is the feckless removal of the American military and leaving $85 billion of war equipment behind prior to the orderly evacuation of American citizens and those Afghans who provided direct support to the US. Then there were the 13 dead marines because the Americans voluntarily turned over Kabul to the Taliban and trusted them for security and getting Americans to the airport. Then toss in the dementia patient's wave the dog moment by offing some Afghan US aid worker and his Toyota full of water bottles along with 7 kids and then proclaiming it was a righteous hit. The incompetence shown by the dementia patient and his advisors at the top levels of State and the military should concern real Americans. Keep rooting for the away team.
    You keep telling yourself there are no casualties or sacrifices in war zones. Exiting Afghanistan was going to be a mess no matter of the exit date.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

This

You keep telling yourself there are no casualties or sacrifices in war zones. Exiting Afghanistan was going to be a mess no matter of the exit date.
    Good good, now do that same kind of half-assed rationalization on COVID deaths. I know you can do it.