Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has anyone got a ticket refund for new policies (no re-entry, mask, vax)?

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck, is this fucking Dawgman? Never in a million years would have thought YellowSnow would morph into Fat Fucking Fetters, yet he does in this thread.

What the fuck are you talking about Pills ? I could have moved your thread to the Tug an hour ago and didn’t intervene.

P.S. get a Wan badge before you call people fascists. Free beer is trash AF.

Get some skin in the game out her in the middle of the store potd.
    I’m on the fundraising committee. It’s my jerb. California leadership skills.
    You’d still be talking down to him even if he had donated. HTH.
    I didn’t say a damn thing to the guy in this thread till he called me Fetters. That’s gloves off stuff right there.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And you proved him right with your cunty response.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

And you proved him right with your cunty response.

Edgy.
  • Options
    Dick10BeersDick10Beers Member Posts: 19
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Ha ha, yellow is a skinny version of fatters. But that is besides the point.

Have you learned anything from Covid? If you have learned anything it is to use Covid to your advantage. Pretend like Covid was the reason why you want a refund. Maybe you don’t want to go to the games anymore because this is the worst team you’ve ever seen. If you pretend like the reason why you want your money back is Covid…(Aandy) Well then I might get your money back.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DoogDawg said:

If you don’t want to wear a mask, just take it off once you get to your seat. Against Montana, at most 5% were wearing masks in their seats. Tonight, it was probably 60%. Nobody is going to care if you take it off once you get to your seat. Heck, lots of folks weren’t wearing them on the concourse and there was not confrontation. It’s outdoors and windy in there all the time anyway - and everyone will be vaccinated by Cal game.

Getting rid of reentry was smart. There’s booze in the stadium now.

But please, complain about how this is just like the Holocaust, Ruth.

Will quote this verbatim when I seek refund on Monday. If they disagree with your post, they need to refund me or punish you.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Or just get vaccinated. Not that hard.

I am vaccinated AND it is not their fucking business! Fuck you fascist! My biggest complaint is the no re-entry policy (so I can fucking breathe without this fucking anti-science mask) that was enacted after I purchased tix.
    Take the fucking mask off. Sag it off your chin. Don't comply.

Be a leader not a sheep.

And then go cough on @HairyBallsDawg so he scurries back into his basement in fear.
    No, fuck Seattle traffic and being a sheep. Refund or lawsuit!

Again, shopping for civil rights lawyers.

El-Oh-El.

Are you a lawyer? They changed rules after I made purchase.

Lawyers who want $ are PMing me.

I’m not a lawyer but I’ll gladly take your money and represent you to file this lawsuit.

You sound like Lindsey Graham, talk loud but no fight and take it up the ass. Pass. Lawyers who want $ PM me.
    You seem like a boisterous moron who hates money. Good luck in that lawsuit. I'm sure thst if you shout "FASCIST" loudly and often that will pit your case iver the hump.

If I hated $, why the fuck am asking for a refund? I’m done with this fascist bullshit and am looking for a capitalist attorney who agrees.
    You're going to lose and the lawyer is still going to take your money. Does it make sense now?

Who’s says I am paying for lawyer? This is a civil rights gold mine to dig!
  • Options

chuck said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

I am vaccinated AND it is not their fucking business! Fuck you fascist! My biggest complaint is the no re-entry policy (so I can fucking breathe without this fucking anti-science mask) that was enacted after I purchased tix.

Be a leader not a sheep.

And then go cough on @HairyBallsDawg so he scurries back into his basement in fear.

El-Oh-El.

I’m not a lawyer but I’ll gladly take your money and represent you to file this lawsuit.

You sound like Lindsey Graham, talk loud but no fight and take it up the ass. Pass. Lawyers who want $ PM me.
    You seem like a boisterous moron who hates money. Good luck in that lawsuit. I'm sure thst if you shout "FASCIST" loudly and often that will pit your case iver the hump.

If I hated $, why the fuck am asking for a refund? I’m done with this fascist bullshit and am looking for a capitalist attorney who agrees.
    You're going to lose and the lawyer is still going to take your money. Does it make sense now?

Do you care if they're currently licensed?

Some of Trump's retarded and disbarred Attorneys sound about your speed.
  • Options
    DoogDawgDoogDawg Member Posts: 129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DoogDawg said:

If you don’t want to wear a mask, just take it off once you get to your seat. Against Montana, at most 5% were wearing masks in their seats. Tonight, it was probably 60%. Nobody is going to care if you take it off once you get to your seat. Heck, lots of folks weren’t wearing them on the concourse and there was not confrontation. It’s outdoors and windy in there all the time anyway - and everyone will be vaccinated by Cal game.

Will quote this verbatim when I seek refund on Monday. If they disagree with your post, they need to refund me or punish you.

Lol. Prepare to lose in court. Summary judgment. It won’t be close.

Smart people learn to pick battles they can win; stupid people lose fights before they’ve begun.

You’re the latter.

I’m sure you’ll find a lawyer willing to take your money to lose for you though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DoogDawg said:

DoogDawg said:

Lol. Prepare to lose in court. Summary judgment. It won’t be close.

Smart people learn to pick battles they can win; stupid people lose fights before they’ve begun.

You’re the latter.

I’m sure you’ll find a lawyer willing to take your money to lose for you though.

Are you a lawyer? If not, don’t give me legal advice. Fuck off, duck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ha ha, yellow is a skinny version of fatters. But that is besides the point.

Have you learned anything from Covid? If you have learned anything it is to use Covid to your advantage. Pretend like Covid was the reason why you want a refund. Maybe you don’t want to go to the games anymore because this is the worst team you’ve ever seen. If you pretend like the reason why you want your money back is Covid…(Aandy) Well then I might get your money back.

Hired!
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like somebody's not All In.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

Are you one of the stupid ones who believe all those who are currently un-vaxxed fit into a convenient tidy little political group?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Look at all the corona bros. Sad!
  • Options
    doogie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

Are you one of the stupid ones who believe all those who are currently un-vaxxed fit into a convenient tidy little political group?
    Why are you trying to change the subject.