Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has anyone got a ticket refund for new policies (no re-entry, mask, vax)?

Comments

• Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

doogville said:

Or just get vaccinated. Not that hard.

I am vaccinated AND it is not their fucking business! Fuck you fascist! My biggest complaint is the no re-entry policy (so I can fucking breathe without this fucking anti-science mask) that was enacted after I purchased tix.
    Hmm yeah maybe see a therapist instead of a lawyer.

Why? Because you like to be bent over and fucked up the ass? Fuck that. They changed the rules after purchase. Why shouldn’t they refund and let me be free?

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

doogville said:

I am vaccinated AND it is not their fucking business! Fuck you fascist! My biggest complaint is the no re-entry policy (so I can fucking breathe without this fucking anti-science mask) that was enacted after I purchased tix.
    Hmm yeah maybe see a therapist instead of a lawyer.

Why? Because you like to be bent over and fucked up the ass? Fuck that. They changed the rules after purchase. Why shouldn’t they refund and let me be free?

Ok Karen
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is fun. Great GameDay thread. Woof!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Take the fucking mask off. Sag it off your chin. Don't comply.

Be a leader not a sheep.

And then go cough on @HairyBallsDawg so he scurries back into his basement in fear.
    No, fuck Seattle traffic and being a sheep. Refund or lawsuit!

Again, shopping for civil rights lawyers.

El-Oh-El.

Are you a lawyer? They changed rules after I made purchase.

Lawyers who want $ are PMing me.

I’m not a lawyer but I’ll gladly take your money and represent you to file this lawsuit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

And then go cough on @HairyBallsDawg so he scurries back into his basement in fear.

El-Oh-El.

I’m not a lawyer but I’ll gladly take your money and represent you to file this lawsuit.

You sound like Lindsey Graham, talk loud but no fight and take it up the ass. Pass. Lawyers who want $ PM me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck, is this fucking Dawgman? Never in a million years would have thought YellowSnow would morph into Fat Fucking Fetters, yet he does in this thread.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

And then go cough on @HairyBallsDawg so he scurries back into his basement to live in fear.
    A leader sags his his mask off his chin? JFC..you work with a bunch of Simpletons

LOLZ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

You sound like Lindsey Graham, talk loud but no fight and take it up the ass. Pass. Lawyers who want $ PM me.
    You seem like a boisterous moron who hates money. Good luck in that lawsuit. I'm sure thst if you shout "FASCIST" loudly and often that will pit your case iver the hump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

You seem like a boisterous moron who hates money. Good luck in that lawsuit. I'm sure thst if you shout "FASCIST" loudly and often that will pit your case iver the hump.

If I hated $, why the fuck am asking for a refund? I’m done with this fascist bullshit and am looking for a capitalist attorney who agrees.
  • Options

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

If I hated $, why the fuck am asking for a refund? I’m done with this fascist bullshit and am looking for a capitalist attorney who agrees.
    You obviously did not go to any game this year
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

I was at the Michigan game. Want refund for the home games with the no-rentry policy enacted after purchase.

• Options
    edited September 2021

HuskyJW said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

I was at the Michigan game. Want refund for the home games with the no-rentry policy enacted after purchase.

What I thought….
  • Options
    DoogDawgDoogDawg Member Posts: 129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    If you don’t want to wear a mask, just take it off once you get to your seat. Against Montana, at most 5% were wearing masks in their seats. Tonight, it was probably 60%. Nobody is going to care if you take it off once you get to your seat. Heck, lots of folks weren’t wearing them on the concourse and there was not confrontation. It’s outdoors and windy in there all the time anyway - and everyone will be vaccinated by Cal game.

Getting rid of reentry was smart. There’s booze in the stadium now.

But please, complain about how this is just like the Holocaust, Ruth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

Why?
    Because I am do no want to be a season ticket holder with the mandate inacted after I made purchase. If they made mandate prior to purchase, Derek Johnson would see another wam subscription instead of ticket renewal.

Again, is this Dawgman? Are you Kim or Fetters?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,989
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

Fuck, is this fucking Dawgman? Never in a million years would have thought YellowSnow would morph into Fat Fucking Fetters, yet he does in this thread.

What the fuck are you talking about Pills ? I could have moved your thread to the Tug an hour ago and didn’t intervene.

P.S. get a Wam badge before you call people fascists. Free beer is trash AF.

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m unvaccinated.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck are you talking about Pills ? I could have moved your thread to the Tug an hour ago and didn’t intervene.

P.S. get a Wan badge before you call people fascists. Free beer is trash AF.

Get some skin in the game out her in the middle of the store potd.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,989
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m on the fundraising committee. It’s my jerb. California leadership skills.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m on the fundraising committee. It’s my jerb. California leadership skills.
    You’d still be talking down to him even if he had donated. HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

doogville said:

Be a leader not a sheep.

El-Oh-El.

You're going to lose and the lawyer is still going to take your money. Does it make sense now?