Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And Here We Go …

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:
    That's gonna go over like a fart in church East of the Cascades.

We're not gonna take it......any more.

Seattle and King County aren't East of the Cascades.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,952
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

You can see where this all becomes a slippery slope all over right?
    I agree. Should be just a straight vaccine mandate.
    How does that make sense?

There are people that can’t get vaccinated … how do you suggest that works?

I’d ask about how you consider those that have religious (or related) objections … but I suspect you don’t have any pity on that

Moreover, there’s lots of data out there comparing what’s going on in Israel and Sweden …

We know the vaccinations help … but it would appear that the vaccine isn’t a long term solution per se
    But the vaccine is a present solution to becoming seriously ill or dying. There are virtually no cases of fully vaccinated people dying from breakthrough infections unless their health was already precarious. If everyone would get vaccinated, we could get back to normal for now at least.

But at the same time, as someone vaccinated, why should I care about somebody else being vaccinated or not?
    For at least the same reason we cared about antibiotics being over prescribed. Because the acts or omissions of others can increase the ability of the infective organism to mutate and become resistant to our medicines.
    And as others have noted …

Vaccinated individuals aren’t immune from getting COVID or spreading it

Is there really evidence that COVID won’t continue to mutate? Data would suggest that it will
    No one has to help Covid's process of mutation along by voluntarily serving as a petri dish. And while vaccinated people are not necessarily immune, that is true of all vaccinations. No reason to make improvement the enemy of perfection.
    Just like small pox.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

I’d ask about how you consider those that have religious (or related) objections … but I suspect you don’t have any pity on that

Moreover, there’s lots of data out there comparing what’s going on in Israel and Sweden …

We know the vaccinations help … but it would appear that the vaccine isn’t a long term solution per se
    But the vaccine is a present solution to becoming seriously ill or dying. There are virtually no cases of fully vaccinated people dying from breakthrough infections unless their health was already precarious. If everyone would get vaccinated, we could get back to normal for now at least.

But at the same time, as someone vaccinated, why should I care about somebody else being vaccinated or not?
    For at least the same reason we cared about antibiotics being over prescribed. Because the acts or omissions of others can increase the ability of the infective organism to mutate and become resistant to our medicines.
    And as others have noted …

Vaccinated individuals aren’t immune from getting COVID or spreading it

Is there really evidence that COVID won’t continue to mutate? Data would suggest that it will
    No one has to help Covid's process of mutation along by voluntarily serving as a petri dish. And while vaccinated people are not necessarily immune, that is true of all vaccinations. No reason to make improvement the enemy of perfection.
    Just like small pox.
    POLIO!!!!

AND HORSE PILLS, DAMNIT!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,127
    doogie said:

I don’t do masks.

It’s my mission in life to confront any one of you, rather directly I might add, that dares to say one fucking word to me as I freely associate with whoever the fuck I want whenever I want.

It’s my God given right and only He can take that away.

So, bring it, Bitch.

Ok.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

It's about the hospitalizations, dumbfuck.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

So basically the exact same as before the vaxx was introduced.

Is your first, middle or last name Lemming?

• Options

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

For at least the same reason we cared about antibiotics being over prescribed. Because the acts or omissions of others can increase the ability of the infective organism to mutate and become resistant to our treatments.
    The shots are causing it to mutate. Not my opinion, that's a fact.

Fun fact for you that you will ignore, but kids (no shots) have a lower chance at dying than do "vaccinated" people.
    God forbid you go down that path with any of the vaxx cult.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,952
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Alexis said:

The state of Washington has approximately 7.61 million people.
    Number of vaccinations administered in the State of WA since 1/16/21 (The date of the first vax) 9.78 million

Number of covid deaths in the State of WA prior to any vaccinations: approx 3600

Number of covid deaths in the State of WA after vaccinations started: approx 3400

So, seems like we could blame the the fairly small number of unvaxxed magatards, (In King County it is currently less than 15%) or, like any sane person would do, we could point to the fact that the fucking vaccine is as worthless as John Donovan.

That's a logic fail. More than 2 million Washingtonians over the age of 18 are not fully vaccinated now--and, of course, no one was fully vaccinated on 1/16/21. The vast majority of people weren't fully vaccinated for months after that.

The fully vaccinated aren't dying. They just aren't.
    “Science”, lol
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Bob_C said:

Pretty bleak hospital numbers out there. Best to be safe.

https://data.rgj.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/washington/53/king-county/53033/

Why so bleak in heavily-vaccinated, super-compliant King County?

Biden Country if there ever was one, yet...
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Pretty bleak hospital numbers out there. Best to be safe.

https://data.rgj.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/washington/53/king-county/53033/

Why so bleak in heavily-vaccinated, super-compliant King County?

Biden Country if there ever was one, yet...
    Why doesn’t Harborview simply open back up the hospital beds they closed off and eliminated staffing for?

Are they planning to continue closing beds to keep up the “over capacity” narrative?
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

Have you ever seen me advocate for people not getting vaccinated?

IF life went back to normal with vaccinations (of which we have a high % in Seattle), then we wouldn’t have a need for vaccine identifications (which is going to be a massive burden on businesses, notably small business) or the need for masks amongst the vaccinated

I agree with you in that the vaccine provides benefits to prevent serious illness …

Ultimately this leads to a social credit score, which leads to the government having near total control of people's lives.
    OBK is back, bitches!

• Options

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

Have you ever seen me advocate for people not getting vaccinated?

IF life went back to normal with vaccinations (of which we have a high % in Seattle), then we wouldn’t have a need for vaccine identifications (which is going to be a massive burden on businesses, notably small business) or the need for masks amongst the vaccinated

I agree with you in that the vaccine provides benefits to prevent serious illness …

Ultimately this leads to a social credit score, which leads to the government having near total control of people's lives.
    Does this mean I won’t be able to go to Husky games any more?