Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So if a child doesn't have the vaccine because they're too young, people will have to get a covid test just to go out to dinner. That will do wonders for small business.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Tax revenues will soar.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

oh no

You can see where this all becomes a slippery slope all over right?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

oh no

Laugh at the families with three young children that want to go out to dinner and have to shove a swab up their nose and wait for results. Nice look for you.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I don’t do masks.

It’s my mission in life to confront any one of you, rather directly I might add, that dares to say one fucking word to me as I freely associate with whoever the fuck I want whenever I want.

It’s my God given right and only He can take that away.

So, bring it, Bitch.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

I agree. Should be just a straight vaccine mandate.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

How does that make sense?

There are people that can’t get vaccinated … how do you suggest that works?

I’d ask about how you consider those that have religious (or related) objections … but I suspect you don’t have any pity on that

Moreover, there’s lots of data out there comparing what’s going on in Israel and Sweden …

We know the vaccinations help … but it would appear that the vaccine isn’t a long term solution per se
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

I’d ask about how you consider those that have religious (or related) objections … but I suspect you don’t have any pity on that

Moreover, there’s lots of data out there comparing what’s going on in Israel and Sweden …

We know the vaccinations help … but it would appear that the vaccine isn’t a long term solution per se
    But the vaccine is a present solution to becoming seriously ill or dying. There are virtually no cases of fully vaccinated people dying from breakthrough infections unless their health was already precarious. If everyone would get vaccinated, we could get back to normal for now at least.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Vaxed are now the carriers and spreaders. Many dying. CDC ordered doc's and hospitals not to track or report vaxed cases or deaths.

'Splain that one Lucy!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Vaxed are now the carriers and spreaders. Many dying. CDC ordered doc's and hospitals not to track or report vaxed cases or deaths.

'Splain that one Lucy!

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/the-typical-covid-death-rate-for-the-fully-vaccinated-effectively-zero/

Are you ever right about anything, Detective?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

'Splain that one Lucy!

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/the-typical-covid-death-rate-for-the-fully-vaccinated-effectively-zero/

Vaxed cases aren't reported. Maybe you missed that but you are you.

Answer the question you little bitch or shut the fuck up!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

But the vaccine is a present solution to becoming seriously ill or dying. There are virtually no cases of fully vaccinated people dying from breakthrough infections unless their health was already precarious. If everyone would get vaccinated, we could get back to normal for now at least.
    The case that was presented to us was 70% vaccinated. We're now nearly there, at 63%. We should definitely have those that are vulnerable due to age or comorbidity vaccinated. Any thoughts on what that means for kids under 12?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

'Splain that one Lucy!

Vaxed cases aren't reported. Maybe you missed that but you are you.

Answer the question you little bitch or shut the fuck up!
    gatewaypundit health advisory?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

But at the same time, as someone vaccinated, why should I care about somebody else being vaccinated or not?
    For at least the same reason we cared about antibiotics being over prescribed. Because the acts or omissions of others can increase the ability of the infective organism to mutate and become resistant to our treatments.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

oh no

Listen to Fauci, and trust the science. Will have to circle back on natural immunity I guess.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

I don’t do masks.

It’s my mission in life to confront any one of you, rather directly I might add, that dares to say one fucking word to me as I freely associate with whoever the fuck I want whenever I want.

It’s my God given right and only He can take that away.

So, bring it, Bitch.

The beautiful thing here, is that this isn’t your issue now, is it.