Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jennifer Cohen is really, really, extremely mad.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,094
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

She's over 300 pounds so it already passed

Fixed

TOF says Hurtful.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The only thing that matters: who does Damon want?

Buyout? handled at a poker game.

Question is, who does he have lined up to come here?

What’s you’re plan, Man?

Tic, Tic, Tic
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,141
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I’d be pissed too if the guy I hired to oversee my cashcow was flailing and I didn’t have a competent bone in my body when it came to finding a replacement and then knowing my $800,000 salary was at risk.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

alumni94 said:

The one good thing about Jen is she is really good at raising money. Every top donor for UW athletics loves her, so I don't put it past her to raise the money to buy Jimmy out if it gets to that point.

I get it. funny.
    I saw the Tetons practically fall out of cocktail dress at the team hotel at Rose Bowl.
    pics?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,242
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

alumni94 said:

The one good thing about Jen is she is really good at raising money. Every top donor for UW athletics loves her, so I don't put it past her to raise the money to buy Jimmy out if it gets to that point.

I get it. funny.
    I saw the Tetons practically fall out of cocktail dress at the team hotel at Rose Bowl.
    pics?
    Just in my mind Mabel. Just in my mind. It was Mrs Snow who was like “are you seeing this?”
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,997

0-3 with a loss to Arky State could very well do it. Every true fan should be rooting for this outcome. Firing Jon Don won’t fix anything.

Id respect Cohen is she fires Jimmy after this game
    I’d respect her if she did this then resigned herself.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    biak1 said:

0-3 with a loss to Arky State could very well do it. Every true fan should be rooting for this outcome. Firing Jon Don won’t fix anything.

Id respect Cohen is she fires Jimmy after this game
    I’d respect her if she did this then resigned herself.
    If she had any honor
  • Options
    TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    For Cohen to fire her own hire in year 1.5 or 2 would only happen if the powers that be above her, really really really cared about UW football. We all know they don't so everything that was gained by Pete is gone. UW is now a lower tier PAC12 team.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Do not even think about stopping by the AD's suite Saturday to say hello or offer a friendly "Go Dawgs"

Per Kim Grinolds:

"I think you could take the most pissed off, angry fan out there and they aren't as angry as the AD. Jimmy needs to figure this out and turn it around."

Sounds like Jen Jen is already distancing herself from Jimmy Ty Gilbertson.

No doubt Kim will push the narrative this whole mess is JTG's fault and criticizing the person who hired him is both wrong and unfair.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,141
    Founders Club

Its really funny how the dawgman mods script flipped from defending every coach at all costs, to saying how the coaches need to figure this out all of the sudden. Probably because the readers are no longer buying it.

I'm just so grateful that Kim has informed the unwashed masses that Jimmy needs to figure it out. That never even occurred to me.
    If Pumpy is the Oracle of Maltby, Kim is the Oracle of Montlake.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,420
    kanehall said:

Lest not forget that Jen Cohen had that 'hate to lose' look in her eyes purported when Sark was coaching. 'She bleeds purple'....yada yada yada. Per my sources--my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who says that Cohen should have remained a fundraiser. She's very good at that. Sources say that she's a fairly manipulating biotch that snowed Woodward and her culture is shit. Like Sark drunk style shit. The last AD's to bleed through their mouth nose and ears purple was Lude and Joe Kearney, hell I'd even throw Hedges in there too if it weren't for Lambo chewing her ass off at staff retreat. She just ain't that good and has herself surrounded by her non staff manzier's that help her figure this out. She's in over her head. Unfortunately.

Good shit, chinned for 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' allusion.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I asked this board shortly after Jimmy was hired if there were concerns about Jimmy never being a head coach before. The responses were about 50/50, as I recall. Some responded with "yes, that is a real concern". Others called me a "Duck, Coug, Trojan troll.
    I asked this after having dinner with 5 big UW donors. All of whom expressed major concerns with the hire.
    I haven't spoken to any of these folks in the past month (self preservation). However, given past conversations, I believe it's safe to say that Jen and Jimmy are both on a short doog leash.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blu82 said:

I asked this board shortly after Jimmy was hired if there were concerns about Jimmy never being a head coach before. The responses were about 50/50, as I recall. Some responded with "yes, that is a real concern". Others called me a "Duck, Coug, Trojan troll.
    I asked this after having dinner with 5 big UW donors. All of whom expressed major concerns with the hire.
    I haven't spoken to any of these folks in the past month (self preservation). However, given past conversations, I believe it's safe to say that Jen and Jimmy are both on a short doog leash.

It would be logical for Jen to be on a very short leash. What has she gotten right? She was gifted the job by Pete. Lake and Hopkins are failures. That should be enough. I don’t pay attention to the other sports, but those are failures too.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blu82 said:

It would be logical for Jen to be on a very short leash. What has she gotten right? She was gifted the job by Pete. Lake and Hopkins are failures. That should be enough. I don’t pay attention to the other sports, but those are failures too.
    Raising money is what is going to save her.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    Time to bust out the sloppys

It's the only move at this point

She might even raise like 200 bucks from this cesspool