Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worse coaching staff in the conference

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

In a conference full of losers... Jen still managed to hire the worst football and basketball staffs in the conference...

Given the shitshow that is Cuog Rolo, that is saying something.

If she had one shred of common sense, she'd broom Hopkins and go Harshman on Cuog B-ball coach.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

I'd even take Helton's staff over Jimmy because at least they recruit.

Did you forget a question mark or don't understand the difference between worse and worst? What's more sad, is you don't undestand that it's the progressive worldview you hold which is responsible for the debacle that is men's athletics at the University of Woketard.
    You’ve lost the plot.
    Plot?
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like the grey slacks Jimmy wears. See, something to like.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Rapinoe has bigger nuts than any O coach on staff. As race says “winners win, losers lose”. Pick a side.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Historically, all head coaches at USC have recruited well . . .
    You do a great of replying to posts with some overly obvious, water is fucking wet historical perspective that every here knows.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Its the worst coaching since Jim Owens

Not even exaggerating

And he was a fucking racist!
    To be fair, all NCAA coaches were racist back then.

The Oakies never got Shaft. Still don't.
    ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Jimmy and his merry band of retards are terrible at everything. Recruiting. Terrible. Staff decisions. Terrible. Game day planning. Terrible. Adjustments. Terrible. They fucking suck. Fire them all into the sun.

If you think Ana Marie Cauce is even slightly disappointed, you're fooling yourself. She would prefer a team of 100 Meagan Rapino's on the turf.
    I’m not sure if you mean 100 woke 115 lb women, but Megan Rapinoe is still one of the best in her sport. In that regard there isn’t a single Megan Rapinoe on this roster.
    I don't give a fuck how good she is at "her" sport. She's a fucking cancer to a team. Moreover, there's talent on this team.
    This explains why they won the last World Cup, rather easily, 34-17?
    But lost to the USMNT U15 squad 11-0.

Context matters, sir.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2021

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Jimmy and his merry band of retards are terrible at everything. Recruiting. Terrible. Staff decisions. Terrible. Game day planning. Terrible. Adjustments. Terrible. They fucking suck. Fire them all into the sun.

If you think Ana Marie Cauce is even slightly disappointed, you're fooling yourself. She would prefer a team of 100 Meagan Rapino's on the turf.
    I’m not sure if you mean 100 woke 115 lb women, but Megan Rapinoe is still one of the best in her sport. In that regard there isn’t a single Megan Rapinoe on this roster.
    I don't give a fuck how good she is at "her" sport. She's a fucking cancer to a team. Moreover, there's talent on this team.

Context matters, sir.
    Men are better than women at sports? Real ground breaking stuff. Also it was the fc Dallas u15s. Not usmnt
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Context matters, sir.
    Men are better than women at sports? Real ground breaking stuff. Also it was the fc Dallas u15s. Not usmnt
    So, even worse. Thanks.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Context matters, sir.
    So, even worse. Thanks.
    Not sure what point you think you’re making.
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Context matters, sir.
    So, even worse. Thanks.
    Not sure what point you think you’re making.
    Unsurprising.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sounds like some of you are missing the Big picture
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    What happened to Socha?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Did you forget a question mark or don't understand the difference between worse and worst? What's more sad, is you don't undestand that it's the progressive worldview you hold which is responsible for the debacle that is men's athletics at the University of Woketard.
    Dumb shit like this makes it really easy for the AD to dismiss their legitimate criticism as just nonsense coming from senile cranks.
    Sorry the truth rubs your vagina the wrong way and fuck you cunt