Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worse coaching staff in the conference

I'd even take Helton's staff over Jimmy because at least they recruit.

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    On second thought this might be the worse staff in all of college football. I can't name a single thing they're good at
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Did you forget a question mark or don't understand the difference between worse and worst? What's more sad, is you don't undestand that it's the progressive worldview you hold which is responsible for the debacle that is men's athletics at the University of Woketard.
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Huff is as bad as Donovon if not worse

This. Huff is the worst coach on our staff. Worse than Jon Don and I’m not joking. The line has regressed every year and they’re lost out there
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Jimmy and his merry band of retards are terrible at everything. Recruiting. Terrible. Staff decisions. Terrible. Game day planning. Terrible. Adjustments. Terrible. They fucking suck. Fire them all into the sun.

If you think Ana Marie Cauce is even slightly disappointed, you're fooling yourself. She would prefer a team of 100 Meagan Rapino's on the turf.
    I’m not sure if you mean 100 woke 115 lb women, but Megan Rapinoe is still one of the best in her sport. In that regard there isn’t a single Megan Rapinoe on this roster.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Jimmy and his merry band of retards are terrible at everything. Recruiting. Terrible. Staff decisions. Terrible. Game day planning. Terrible. Adjustments. Terrible. They fucking suck. Fire them all into the sun.

If you think Ana Marie Cauce is even slightly disappointed, you're fooling yourself. She would prefer a team of 100 Meagan Rapino's on the turf.
    I’m not sure if you mean 100 woke 115 lb women, but Megan Rapinoe is still one of the best in her sport. In that regard there isn’t a single Megan Rapinoe on this roster.
    I don't give a fuck how good she is at "her" sport. She's a fucking cancer to a team. Moreover, there's talent on this team.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

I don't give a fuck how good she is at "her" sport. She's a fucking cancer to a team. Moreover, there's talent on this team.
    She very well could go by “they”.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

This explains why they won the last World Cup, rather easily, 34-17?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Historically, all head coaches at USC have recruited well . . .