Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many wins does Jimmy need?

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He should be fired yesterday
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There are plenty of ex players and Doog morons defending him. Personally I think 3-9 might do it. He can't fall back on past successes much.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Identity politics got the last AD that used them fired
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

To me it all comes down to how empty the stands get and what the threat is that $$$ dries up

If Jimmy isn’t fired after this year, I could see Jen getting the ax in the Spring when she miscalculates how much her decisions on retaining both Hop and Lake have on renewals and revenues crashing

I’m not sure at this point if I think it’s more important for Jen or Jimmy to be fired first

The Presbo ain’t firing Jen. She likes her tits as much as we do
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

To me it all comes down to how empty the stands get and what the threat is that $$$ dries up

If Jimmy isn’t fired after this year, I could see Jen getting the ax in the Spring when she miscalculates how much her decisions on retaining both Hop and Lake have on renewals and revenues crashing

I’m not sure at this point if I think it’s more important for Jen or Jimmy to be fired first

This is where I'm at. If the gate just crashes it will force change. If people keep going to this shitfest then you get what you pay for. Literally.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,503
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    Win the dogshit Pac-12 or GTFO in my opinion. I think at least all assistants need to get cleared out unless they win the Pac-12.

The stands are going to be barren and I hope that is enough to find a way to make a major change. Will there be more Oregon fans than Husky fans there in November? This was not the year to fuck up.

The hardened fuckers in the region who waste their lives on Husky football who haven't died or gotten distracted/incarcerated yet who turned out Saturday are hurting and sick of supporting such a shit show. How many of them are coming to Arkansas State (I'm not and part of the reason I moved back to WA is fucking Husky football) or the yearly Cal embarrassment?
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I will answer with 10 wins. He has one more loss and it cannot be to Michigan,Arkansas St, Oregon,WSU or Arizona.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    El_K said:

I will answer with 10 wins. He has one more loss and it cannot be to Michigan,Arkansas St, Oregon,WSU or Arizona.

No way this team hangs with UCLA or ASU
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    No shot Jimmy is gone barring going winless and a mass exodus of players into the transfer portal imo. Cohen's skin is on the line with Lake after bungling the men's basketball hire and admitting Lake didn't work out is an indictment on her ability to her higher ups.

This is also working under the assumption Cauce gives a singular shit about anything sports related until it hurts her wallet. Wouldn't shock me to see everyone involved pretend nothing is wrong and let Lake ride out his contract with no pushback.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    Just 1 maybe.

Woke ass uw can't fire 2 black coaches
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He isn’t getting fired this year. At most, he will be on the hot seat going into next year.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Just 1 maybe.

Diss
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Lost to Montana
    Will lose to Michigan
    Ark State and our JonDon offense ---------------- lose
    Cal of course, a lose.

Jimmy and his entire staff will be dead man walking after four games.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Just 1 maybe.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BONEM

LOL. This is the correct answer.

Northwest Championship === Jimmy gets extended.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,044
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dealing in hypotheticals are we?

The HC usually ends up replacing one shitty assistant with another one who may or may not be less shitty.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

And if Jen-nay has been given the order to de-emphasize athletics in general? I could see her getting an extension and a raise
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I too, watched that game in a LaConner bar. I was cornered at the bar by a gal wearing all black with her huge tits hanging out and a yellow wrist band from the Joan Jett concert she just attended who looked 55 -60 but was probably 45.

It was just a bad night all the way around.