Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PDXDickFan

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Isn't the real question...did CrawlDuck die or not?

line

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Again, if you knew anything about this place you're posting, you'd know that Sven and dnc basically coined "doog" as it is used, and its corollary "quook." Clearly you won't listen to me as you are intimidated by my physique.

Thanks for the FREE PUB! but I believe it was actually tindal22 who coined the term "doog" IIRC. I want to say he coined "quook" also, though that could have been Sven.

My greatest contribution to the HHB lexicon was "Typologist" which isn't particularly relevant any longer. I also listed Brian Kelly in a top 5 coaching candidates list once, which has proven to have a longer shelf life.

My friends and I still use Typologist.

Also, my friends and I still use Typologist.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Anybody who views an 11-2 season for any major FBS program as a failure is an Entitled asshole. I worry about the sanity of the nouveau riche Oregon fan such as FlabbyDuck, who thinks a BCS/major bowl game is a right as a fan. We live in a state with at most 5 great FBS talents each HS season, yet are the most winning program in the past 20 years of the Pac 10/12. Wake up, dumbass.
    Loser mentality.

Oregon is the winningest program because people decided to work their asses off and invest in the program, and commit to making the program better, year after year - not cry about the dearth of D1 athletes in-state. You seem to like making excuses, there is a school about 50 miles up the road that might be more your speed.

Last year's team had no business losing to Stanford and Arizona the way that they did. Blame for the manner of those losses falls first on the coaches. Here's hoping Helfrich rights the ship there.

Here's four questions that should give any Oregon fan pause:

(1) How many teams with 9 or more wins did Oregon beat in 2013?

(2) Did Oregon face a team with 9 or more wins in its bowl game?

(3) What bowl game would Oregon have gone to had they taken care of business against Arizona?

(4) What bowl game would Oregon have gone to had they lost to Oregon State at home?

tl; dr

It's cute that you are putting so much thought into this, though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Isn't the real question...did CrawlDuck die or not?

line

I'm in need of an inspirational update of how Angel's doing?

Can someone cut and paste one for me?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2014
    ntxduck said:

It's all about personnel. 11-2 with the best player in the country and the rest of this roster (and the schedule, with every tough game at home except for @UCLA) is a failure. Next year, if Lockie starts (god help us) I will consider 8-4 a success. We're not asking for 11-2 every year. We're just asking for a coach that can do better than I could with the same personnel.

Lockie sucks ass. We should have a better QB by then.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Isn't Angel like a sophomore in community college by now?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

I don't care if the Ducks go 11-2. The 2010 group is the only Duck team I've felt wouldn't lose a game during the regular season. They were experienced and loaded at almost every position. They played something like a 26 man defensive rotation.

There are three things about last year that made it a failure to me.

1. Before the year even started EVERYONE knew the Stanford game meant everything. To be tossed aside from the opening kick was absolutely unacceptable. Stanford allowing Oregon to score some junk point in the trade of time makes Quooks feel like the Ducks were close to winning that game. They weren't.

2. A gift from the heavens is handed down as all the Ducks have to do is beat a .500 caliber UA team to get into the conference title game. Instead the Ducks are skull fucked on camera for 60 minutes.

3. We were force fed that Mariota being slowed up were the reason why #1 and #2 happened. There is a post I did on here from last year clearly outlining how false that is/was. Now going into the gas station bowl Mariota is 100% and Greg Robinson (Texas' DC) is blasted by the Quooks when he openly says Oregon's offense doesn't worry him. Oh, my heavens will the Ducks show him what a hamster dick he is!!!!........One offensive TD in 60 minutes. If Major Apple white wasn't such a fuck bag of a play caller and Mack Brown knew how to manage games without an all world QB then this offensive bed shitting by Oregon would have been much more highlighted. Instead Texas' garbage QB throws a gaggle of INT's, a couple for TD's and Quooks and jerking off in their living rooms because Mariota is back and the team is scoring points again.

I'm not upset that the Ducks went 11-2 with a bowl win. I'm upset that Slingblade acknowledged he inherited a Ferarri, yet never drove it past 3rd gear.

Quality poast. Because I have the patience of multiple saints, I am giving Helfrich this season to LIFPO. He got gifts from three of his NFL-quality players (Mariota, Ifo, and Grasu) in that they are coming back. The team should be better than last year. I don't think that expectation is "entitled," despite what a cum-guzzling faggot from Portland thinks.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2014
    Mosster47 said:

I don't care if the Ducks go 11-2. The 2010 group is the only Duck team I've felt wouldn't lose a game during the regular season. They were experienced and loaded at almost every position. They played something like a 26 man defensive rotation.

There are three things about last year that made it a failure to me.

1. Before the year even started EVERYONE knew the Stanford game meant everything. To be tossed aside from the opening kick was absolutely unacceptable. Stanford allowing Oregon to score some junk point in the trade of time makes Quooks feel like the Ducks were close to winning that game. They weren't.

2. A gift from the heavens is handed down as all the Ducks have to do is beat a .500 caliber UA team to get into the conference title game. Instead the Ducks are skull fucked on camera for 60 minutes.

3. We were force fed that Mariota being slowed up were the reason why #1 and #2 happened. There is a post I did on here from last year clearly outlining how false that is/was. Now going into the gas station bowl Mariota is 100% and Greg Robinson (Texas' DC) is blasted by the Quooks when he openly says Oregon's offense doesn't worry him. Oh, my heavens will the Ducks show him what a hamster dick he is!!!!........One offensive TD in 60 minutes. If Major Apple white wasn't such a fuck bag of a play caller and Mack Brown knew how to manage games without an all world QB then this offensive bed shitting by Oregon would have been much more highlighted. Instead Texas' garbage QB throws a gaggle of INT's, a couple for TD's and Quooks and jerking off in their living rooms because Mariota is back and the team is scoring points again.

I'm not upset that the Ducks went 11-2 with a bowl win. I'm upset that Slingblade acknowledged he inherited a Ferarri, yet never drove it past 3rd gear.

I wish I could give an awesome for each point and a fourth for the conclusion.