Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Jen were to fire Lake...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
You know she would just promote that complete dumpster fire Gregory to replace him. LRR.

Until the AD is cleaned out from top to bottom it's over. Counting on the keystone cops to do anything right is laughable.

Pea patch Husky Stadium. Scorched Earth. It's over.

#scoducks

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club
    Bob Gregory has the lifetime excuse of “wait till he gets his guys in there”
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Jenn is badass

To, LIPO

Montana ass raping

Ultimately,

Nailed it.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    doogie said:

I am IN!

I am ALL IN!
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

Bob Gregory has the lifetime excuse of “wait till he gets his guys in there”

This is actually pretty smart! Think about it: After Saturday, it's clear that Montana > Washington. Bob Gregory would be completely incapable of recruiting a single player who would have an offer to a school more competitive than Montana.

UW then becomes Montana.

Boom: Instant upgrade! That's just, like, math.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    What everyone is missing is we? lost to a Kent Baer defense. I heard that during the game and started laughing. then crying. Maybe we can bring him back. as head coach.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    Sark did his 7-6 . 7-6 thing here for 5 years and only St Haden saved us. He didn't get fired and he wasn't going to

Petersen quit. IMO if you consider yourself "high standards guy" that was also a blessing. He would never have been fired. He also might have found the magic again. He's also gone. We'll argue it for years as the losing continues

It's actually been a long time since we? fired a coach. Mid 2008

I want better than what Petersen was giving us. Better than what Lake is capable of. Fire them until you find it works at serious schools. May have to break a few contracts along the way but oh well

We aren't serious. The administration won't clean house in the AD unless the money stops.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

Sark did his 7-6 . 7-6 thing here for 5 years and only St Haden saved us. He didn't get fired and he wasn't going to

Petersen quit. IMO if you consider yourself "high standards guy" that was also a blessing. He would never have been fired. He also might have found the magic again. He's also gone. We'll argue it for years as the losing continues

I want better than what Petersen was giving us. Better than what Lake is capable of. Fire them until you find it works at serious schools. May have to break a few contracts along the way but oh well

We aren't serious. The administration won't clean house in the AD unless the money stops.

Lake will dry up the flow of money.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

Lake will dry up the flow of money.
    Its our only hope Obi Wan