Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hate being a husky fan

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited September 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Sometimes I wish (0 ties to the school besides being from Seattle) that I became one of those bandwagon Bama dbs in middle school. But I guess I’m a masochist

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We’re a speshul bunch.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m going to eat my feelings now. Have a nice day derek. Fuck this loser AD.
    You enabled this
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I’m going to eat my feelings now. Have a nice day derek. Fuck this loser AD.
    You enabled this
    I’m not the one with the money. Fuck off.

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sometimes I wish (0 ties to the school besides being from Seattle) that I became one of those bandwagon Bama dbs in middle school. But I guess I’m a masochist

Agreed. Fuck Jimmy Lake. Fuck John Donovan. Fuck this team for playing like absolute trash. They better be running fucking gassers all day today.
    See you at the next tailgate, "BackPack"
    As much as a fucking hated how they fucking played, I'm going to keep at it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I am the exact same except I started my fandom in 90 so I know the potential. Why don’t you just leave? It would be so much better for you.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Punitive actions aren’t fixing the ineptitude at the top of the AD or program.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482

Agreed. Fuck Jimmy Lake. Fuck John Donovan. Fuck this team for playing like absolute trash. They better be running fucking gassers all day today.
    See you at the next tailgate, "BackPack"
    As much as a fucking hated how they fucking played, I'm going to keep at it.
    Why punish the players for the coaches' shortcomings?
    Some of this shit falls on the players.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

My (2 year old) son morphed Go Huskies into Go Bucky yesterday and I didn't correct him. The Badgers really aren't a much better lot in life but at least they man handle lower level teams.

Saw they are on a 6 game losing streak to ranked teams

The B1G actually looks pretty good. Michigan State was impressive
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098

Mad_Son said:

My (2 year old) son morphed Go Huskies into Go Bucky yesterday and I didn't correct him. The Badgers really aren't a much better lot in life but at least they man handle lower level teams.

Saw they are on a 6 game losing streak to ranked teams

The B1G actually looks pretty good. Michigan State was impressive
    Wisconsin beats the teams they should beat and loses to the ones they should lose to. That's what happens when you have high caliber linemen and running backs and run the jonovan offense.