Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FDA approves Pfizer vaccine

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

The only silver lining potential is the willingness to use Ivermectin? Since there isn't the "emergency approval" getting in the way of other treatments. This expedited process? Hoping that people will get their, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th jab, and so on. Though, it doesn't appear the jab does much against Delta.

Allegedly, there are 38.7 million cases and roughly 130 million undocumented cases. So approaching half the country being exposed if not more? How long now has the alleged deaths hovering 600+ (628,000)? Since last year. Deaths are way down and hopefully, the counting process is more accurate by not including car accidents. They should report true Covid cases. How hard is it to categorize? Or do they prefer to cause fear and chaos?

Cases (reported) as a metric is worthless without a reliable estimate of those who are at any point asymptomatic and aren’t being tested and therefore not counted as a positive case
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

I’m just here to see the goalposts move.

I've not seen many people saying "it's not FDA approved" as their reason. I'm not getting any COVID shot because there is no long-term track record associated with it. And it's also proving to not work all that well as time goes by.
    More power to you for making your own choice …

But that’s fucktarded logic

Unless you’re someone that doesn’t adopt anything “new” because you don’t know long term effects it’s fairly selective reasoning
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

I've not seen many people saying "it's not FDA approved" as their reason. I'm not getting any COVID shot because there is no long-term track record associated with it. And it's also proving to not work all that well as time goes by.

Unless you’re someone that doesn’t adopt anything “new” because you don’t know long term effects it’s fairly selective reasoning
    Hard to understand some of that logic. Buy a first year new car then wait to see if the model can make it to year two? People get new things based on track record of a company or a product.

When it comes to the human body I am very leery of trying anything new.

That is not a fucktarded way to look at things. Since 1995 they have been trying mRNA vaccines and NONE have been approved, now a vaccine that appears to not work until the 3rd shot and then only deflecting a little of the symptoms get approved get jabbed? no thanks.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Look at the # of cases curve on Worldometer. During the two months of Nov & Dec 2020, cases doubled from 10 million to 20 million, without nurses and healthcare workers screeching for relief and condemning their patients.

In the last two months, cases have risen by 4 million, and nurses' heads are exploding.

Does anyone see a problem here?
    They’re tired and want to treat people that don’t deserve to be sick?
    Well fuck them, then. It's their fucking job. If they can't stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen.

Heroes? My Fucking Ass.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Look at the # of cases curve on Worldometer. During the two months of Nov & Dec 2020, cases doubled from 10 million to 20 million, without nurses and healthcare workers screeching for relief and condemning their patients.

In the last two months, cases have risen by 4 million, and nurses' heads are exploding.

Then don’t become a fucking nurse
    don't become a nurse, a fucking nurse is OK -
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The traveling nurses we encountered in the San Juan’s last week absolutely love their jobs and give zero fucks about the Trumped up panic.

FWIW
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I hope you die
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

Hard to understand some of that logic. Buy a first year new car then wait to see if the model can make it to year two? People get new things based on track record of a company or a product.

That is not a fucktarded way to look at things. Since 1995 they have been trying mRNA vaccines and NONE have been approved, now a vaccine that appears to not work until the 3rd shot and then only deflecting a little of the symptoms get approved get jabbed? no thanks.
    New product/technology was my point

I get the concern about putting things into my body … it’s a concern I share

Like you said … this is something they’ve been working on for a while … so there’s the glass half empty it full approach

Empty says they haven’t got the results prior to COVID so it’s really coincidental that they magically got it working

Half full says the fact they weren’t starting from scratch allowed them the opportunity to accelerate and find a suitable blockage to the key element of the bad parts of COVID

But I do think that the logic that this was just whipped up hap hazzardly is more inaccurate than not
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Utah how long are the standard vaccine trials? Years. I'll pass.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

But I do think that the logic that this was just whipped up hap hazzardly is more inaccurate than not
    They've had these 'vaccines' prepped for decades, for this moment. In animal trials testing, every animal was killed by these so called vaccines, without exception.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

They've had these 'vaccines' prepped for decades, for this moment. In animal trials testing, every animal was killed by these so called vaccines, without exception.
    Gotta link?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited September 2023
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

MelloDawg said:

"If the first ones didn't kill you" POTD.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    lol what a shit head.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

Like you said … this is something they’ve been working on for a while … so there’s the glass half empty it full approach

Empty says they haven’t got the results prior to COVID so it’s really coincidental that they magically got it working

Half full says the fact they weren’t starting from scratch allowed them the opportunity to accelerate and find a suitable blockage to the key element of the bad parts of COVID

Not the case.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Still today, not a single person in the US has taken the vaccine that was approved. All a liability shell game, that one is on the scoreboard.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I support your right to have that choice.
    Moral high ground potd.