Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After you donate to Hardcore Husky, go donate to Joe Kent for Congress

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I just made a donation to his campaign.

https://joekentforcongress.com

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #SaneRepublicansMustGo!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    edited August 2021
    Far left…far left…radical left…mainstream media…far left…widespread election irregularities.

Quite the drinking game he has going there.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    edited August 2021
    MelloDawg said:

Far left…far left…radical left…mainstream media…far left…widespread election irregularities.

When you know for a fact there was fraud, you use phrases like "No Widespread Fraud" to make the actual fraud seem normal, minimal, acceptable and okay.

And it obviously works on the Mello's of the world.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134

MelloDawg said:

When you know for a fact there was fraud, you use phrases like "No Widespread Fraud" to make the actual fraud seem normal, minimal, acceptable and okay.

I don’t think that’s why they’re quantifying the amount of fraud.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I don’t think that’s why they’re quantifying the amount of fraud.
    Show me where and when they are "quantifying the amount of fraud" with that phrase.

Just let me grab my popcorn first. This should be amazing.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

There is fraud in every election. Show me an election where there hasn’t been fraud. There was fraud in the 2016 election. Any system that has 150+ million people voting is going to have some people committing fraud.

To date, there is zero evidence that fraud took place to a degree that had any impact what so ever on the results. So to say that it wasn’t widespread is just being factually correct because we all read the article about the dude who muderred his wife and then used her vote to vote for Trump. So we all know about one dude who committed fraud.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883

MelloDawg said:

There is fraud in every election. Show me an election where there hasn’t been fraud. There was fraud in the 2016 election. Any system that has 150+ million people voting is going to have some people committing fraud.

To date, there is zero evidence that fraud took place to a degree that had any impact what so ever on the results. So to say that it wasn’t widespread is just being factually correct because we all read the article about the dude who muderred his wife and then used her vote to vote for Trump. So we all know about one dude who committed fraud.
    Everybody does it POTD.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From no fraud to sure there was fraud but not enough and 2016!!!!

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201

MelloDawg said:

Everybody does it POTD.

We can't get Republicans to stop voting the ballots of their dead moms or the wives they've murdered. But it's not a lot of votes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

So we have not one, but two illiterate lefty lib morons who think "widespread" is a quantity.

Time to refill my popcorn.
    The starters went home

The scrubs are finishing out the blow out loss
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Will he send me a bottle opener?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Fork, did you receive yours?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fork, did you receive yours?
    Haven't checked the mail tbh
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

So we have not one, but two illiterate lefty lib morons who think "widespread" is a quantity.

The starters went home

The scrubs are finishing out the blow out loss
    Well it is Friday.

And the environment is target-rich.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021

MelloDawg said:

The Trump voter who murdered his wife and voted for her was caught and is being charged for murder AND voter fraud so I guess the system works.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

The Trump voter who murdered his wife and voted for her was caught and is being charged for murder AND voter fraud so I guess the system works.
    Took you that long to come up with that? Wow.

How shall I quantify your libtard response?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I just made a donation to his campaign.

https://joekentforcongress.com

Waste of money

On both fronts
  • Options
    Founders Club

Nobody fucking knows what happens, but only one group doesn’t want to open any books

If you have 81M votes you would want to parade them around as much as possible.

"The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion." Exodus 11:8