Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taliban: the West Has No Grounds to Discuss Freedom of Speech When Facebook Censors People

2»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Guys don’t pay attention to that gigantic tire fire in the ME.

I’m gonna get some bike lanes built👍
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021

Its a weird coincidence that the left in America keeps lobbing softballs to enemies of America

It’s a weird coincidence that the right in America sounds just like the Taliban.
    Really? Expand on that “idea”.

I just don’t follow your “thinking” . . .

Caveat: Trump is gone.

Biden’s results have exceeded expectations in 7 months. . . He must have read Sun Tzu’s, The Art of War, to pull off this mind-boggling, calculated withdrawal from Afghanistan; “infrastructure” spending raising the national debt up to $30T; a refugee crisis in Afghanistan (Americans and Afghans); destroying the economy; Inflation; a wide open southern border with no transparency in who these unvetted and unvaccinated people are that are coming in and where they are being dispersed to . . .

If you wanted to fundamentally transform a country, Joe’s the Guy.

Would you seriously trust this guy to drive a car to the drug store to pick up his meds?

Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, Samantha Power et al are partying at Martha’s Vineyard. I see our elites once again don’t practice what they preach in re: to the “pandemic”.

God help us.