Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any received their tickets yet?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No. But I moved.

I called my ticket gal with new address. She probably screwed it up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets
    This season, tickets will be fully digital, accessed through your mobile device, to provide the safest and most convenient experience for Husky Nation. That means all tickets must be downloaded to a mobile device to gain entry to Husky Athletics events. To avoid any issues on game day, please download your ticket before arriving to campus. As they have in the past, parking passes will continue to arrive via the mail for fans.

Instructions and tutorial videos can be found here. Fans having issues with downloading their mobile tickets should contact the Husky Ticket Office at: (206) 543-2200 or tickets@uw.edu
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

Mobile Tickets
    This season, tickets will be fully digital, accessed through your mobile device, to provide the safest and most convenient experience for Husky Nation. That means all tickets must be downloaded to a mobile device to gain entry to Husky Athletics events. To avoid any issues on game day, please download your ticket before arriving to campus. As they have in the past, parking passes will continue to arrive via the mail for fans.

Instructions and tutorial videos can be found here. Fans having issues with downloading their mobile tickets should contact the Husky Ticket Office at: (206) 543-2200 or tickets@uw.edu

yeah but still
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets

Was that in an email.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets

How do I give my Arkansans State tickets to @PurpleBaze ?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,666
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have not received my tickets yet but the Pac 12 has sent me emails every other day about new clearance deal on Pac 12 team merchandise!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets

How do I give my Arkansans State tickets to @PurpleBaze ?
    Airdrop
    What's an air drop?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets

Was that in an email.
    It was in a tweet so the blue hairs don't know yet
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

The blue hairs have to have mobile tickets??

Show up early at the gates for this shitshow

No. If you call them they will send paper tickets.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mobile Tickets

Was that in an email.
    I got the email shortly after I posted.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think they're going to set back and allow the other 5 teams to rep the North this year.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well Mabel I'm not buying a new phone everytime I want to go to the game!

@LebamDawg true?
    Mrs.IamnotLebam gets a new phone I get hand me downs. usually pink also
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

Well Mabel I'm not buying a new phone everytime I want to go to the game!

@LebamDawg true?
    Mrs.IamnotLebam gets a new phone I get hand me downs. usually pink also
    Pink phones are the fastest
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    May as well make programs digital as well.

Their way of being able to shut down your access if they feel it necessary.

"Sorry sir you can't have access with these tickets, you haven't received your official 'Husky Nation Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Covid Booster Plus shot', fuck you."

Mobile Tickets