Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warning: Optimistic post!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

When you lose PDF.. @CallMeBigErn

Purp sounds like an overreacting cunt on the rag like lots of others.

Says the under reacting cum towel
    Is that above or below the cum sock in ur rankings?

I have towel ahead of sock personally, but both above cum filled underwear (all types), cum covered pillowcase, and cum filled fist/hand.
    You’ve always struck the HH community as a cum on navel type.
    That's good to know... I actually didn't realize there had been a discussion on that, so I'm flattered that I was given a "type". If I may... what's ur type?

Not to discount the bored's opinion, but I believe I'm actually a cum on lower back type. Theres also a small part of me thats always been able to relate to cum in hair type.

Do people really cum in socks? Seems a bit uncomfortable.

I must agree with rusty here. Back > towel > hand > glory hole > sock
    No creampie?
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When you lose PDF.. @CallMeBigErn

Purp sounds like an overreacting cunt on the rag like lots of others.

Says the under reacting cum towel
    Is that above or below the cum sock in ur rankings?

I have towel ahead of sock personally, but both above cum filled underwear (all types), cum covered pillowcase, and cum filled fist/hand.
    You’ve always struck the HH community as a cum on navel type.
    That's good to know... I actually didn't realize there had been a discussion on that, so I'm flattered that I was given a "type". If I may... what's ur type?

Not to discount the bored's opinion, but I believe I'm actually a cum on lower back type. Theres also a small part of me thats always been able to relate to cum in hair type.

You’re a cum on the keyboard type.
    False. I haven't had a keyboard (or monitor) in over 12 years. I'll make sure ur the first to know if I ever purchase one and start using it for my LZ.

@Miley_Cyrus creampie didn't really need to be ranked IMO... kinda goes without saying where that stands on the list.