Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warning: Optimistic post!

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    godawgst said:

And we have a coach who seems to believe his quickest route to the NFL is to prove he's the smartest guy in the room by winning with MWC level recruiting.

Or is going to try and show the NFL how good he is at navigating the College Version of Free Agency with the transfer portal.

The recruiting for this class is essentially over. We could go 12-0 and would be lucky to flip 1-2 guys max from other places.

Through yesterday Jimmy has taken a total of 28 recruits +/-. Of them a quarter are reaches/fliers/diamonds in the rough.

With the Latu and Ah You couch sales we now have at least 7-8 more spots in this year's class. Unfortunately other than Conerly I don't think we're in it for any other blue chips. Expect to see more Finau/Heims type projects and low end MWC level recruits to fill out the rest of the class. The roster in 2-3 years is going to look more like WSU or OSU than Oregon or USC.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

And we have a coach who seems to believe his quickest route to the NFL is to prove he's the smartest guy in the room by winning with MWC level recruiting.

Or is going to try and show the NFL how good he is at navigating the College Version of Free Agency with the transfer portal.

The recruiting for this class is essentially over. We could go 12-0 and would be lucky to flip 1-2 guys max from other places.

Through yesterday Jimmy has taken a total of 28 recruits +/-. Of them a quarter are reaches/fliers/diamonds in the rough.

With the Latu and Ah You couch sales we now have at least 7-8 more spots in this year's class. Unfortunately other than Conerly I don't think we're in it for any other blue chips. Expect to see more Final/Heims type projects and low end MWC level recruits to fill out the rest of the class. The roster in 2-3 years is going to look more like WSU or OSU than Oregon or USC.
    Kanu hasn't dropped us yet
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

godawgst said:

With the Latu and Ah You couch sales we now have at least 7-8 more spots in this year's class. Unfortunately other than Conerly I don't think we're in it for any other blue chips. Expect to see more Final/Heims type projects and low end MWC level recruits to fill out the rest of the class. The roster in 2-3 years is going to look more like WSU or OSU than Oregon or USC.
    Kanu hasn't dropped us yet
    He'll commit to us and then flip to Oregon. Rip is Big Joe's bitch until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

When you lose PDF.. @CallMeBigErn

Sounds like he has a narrative.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

PDF is one of the most posi-doogs left over there. They will give him a free pass owing it to him having a moment of truthful...... er lapse in judgement and getting caught up in the vocal minorities agenda that wants to bring down the program.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,626
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

PDF is one of the most posi-doogs left over there. They will give him a free pass owing it to him having a moment of truthful...... er lapse in judgement and getting caught up in the vocal minorities agenda that wants to bring down the program.

Purp, the way I remember him, was always the first to suck up to the LPT and defend them when they'd get called on something. He's had meltdowns before but talks himself down and they let him.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,185
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

Purp sounds like an overreacting cunt on the rag like lots of others.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

When Peterman stepped down and Lake got promoted I was pretty miffed that we hadn't done a real search and went the "elevate the understudy" route. But, I thought the one place Lake would be strong was recruiting. We have to worry about program management, coach hiring, social media messaging, player development, play calling, scheme, etc., but we should have recruiting locked the fuck down. It was the one bright spot in the hire. A known quantity high end recruiter leading the program. Uhhhh. What. The. Fuck.

The one thing I felt the best about is the one thing that verifiably sucks (well, coach hiring is now a proven disaster as well). Proves my long held belief that whatever I think is usually wrong.

The one thing I was pumped about was K back to DC.

FMFYFE
    #metoo

Also Socha.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Says the under reacting cum towel
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Is that above or below the cum sock in ur rankings?

I have towel ahead of sock personally, but both above cum filled underwear (all types), cum covered pillowcase, and cum filled fist/hand.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I have towel ahead of sock personally, but both above cum filled underwear (all types), cum covered pillowcase, and cum filled fist/hand.
    You’ve always struck the HH community as a cum on navel type.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

That's good to know... I actually didn't realize there had been a discussion on that, so I'm flattered that I was given a "type". If I may... what's ur type?

Not to discount the bored's opinion, but I believe I'm actually a cum on lower back type. Theres also a small part of me thats always been able to relate to cum in hair type.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    My biggest concern now is that Lake is taking the "everything will be fine" approach. I can't sense any urgency or hunger from the staff. It's common for arrogant people to be dismissive of early failure by making excuses or externalizing blame, and that's the feeling I've got right now.

We're talented, but if we don't win and recruit aggressively, we're going to be a middling PIG-24 team playing nailbiters against Boise, Kansas, and Okie State
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's good to know... I actually didn't realize there had been a discussion on that, so I'm flattered that I was given a "type". If I may... what's ur type?

Not to discount the bored's opinion, but I believe I'm actually a cum on lower back type. Theres also a small part of me thats always been able to relate to cum in hair type.

Do people really cum in socks? Seems a bit uncomfortable.

I must agree with rusty here. Back > towel > hand > glory hole > sock
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Do people really cum in socks? Seems a bit uncomfortable.

I must agree with rusty here. Back > towel > hand > glory hole > sock
    @loadsock
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You’re a cum on the keyboard type.