Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

University President throws cold water on super league in CFB

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I'm confused by Race's unhinged posting the last few days. Is Jimmy no longer responsible because the people above him don't hold him accountable? Or can everyone be held to a standard and UW shitting itself is a failure on all levels?

Its really not that complex

We know the AD sucks. We know Petersen sucks. We don't know if Jimmy sucks and I'm sorry but the TBS crew here has no credibility with me after gushing over Pete and his 6 year plan to go 8 and 5

I defend Jimmy more because I can and because I like going against the grain and conventional wisdom

I didn't say Jimmy wasn't responsible for ANYTHING

But he isn't responsible for the covid actions last year that cost us the season while Ohio State was in the playoffs stealing OUR 5 stars. That was the AD, the university, and the league.

One can actually use their brain and look at problems from many angles to find the truth

Or just post that Jimmy is lazy and sucks.

Same folks that hired him will hire the next one so we got that going for us which is nice

I basically invented hating the coach so you all can fuck right off. Jimmy is my quarterback until he isn't
    "That was then, this is now." - Race Bannon, November 2022
    In 1988 Race and I wanted Don James fired on the 50 yard line after the 13-16 loss to Arizona.
    I was done with James after the 85 home loss to the Beavs

Baseman said:

I'm confused by Race's unhinged posting the last few days. Is Jimmy no longer responsible because the people above him don't hold him accountable? Or can everyone be held to a standard and UW shitting itself is a failure on all levels?

We know the AD sucks. We know Petersen sucks. We don't know if Jimmy sucks and I'm sorry but the TBS crew here has no credibility with me after gushing over Pete and his 6 year plan to go 8 and 5

I defend Jimmy more because I can and because I like going against the grain and conventional wisdom

But he isn't responsible for the covid actions last year that cost us the season while Ohio State was in the playoffs stealing OUR 5 stars. That was the AD, the university, and the league.

One can actually use their brain and look at problems from many angles to find the truth

Same folks that hired him will hire the next one so we got that going for us which is nice

I basically invented hating the coach so you all can fuck right off. Jimmy is my quarterback until he isn't
    In 1988 Race and I wanted Don James fired on the 50 yard line after the 13-16 loss to Arizona.
    For me he still had some house money from 1984 that year.
    I was willing to fire a couple coordinators first
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

House money went out the window after the Mormons sodomized us in week 2. That 85 squad was an abortion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

House money went out the window after the Mormons sodomized us in week 2. That 85 squad was an abortion.
    86 against BYU was payback
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,002
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Is Jimmy no longer responsible

Responsible for what?

He won the Pac12 north in his first year as HC, with a new OC, new QB, and a few new guys on the OL.

Show me a HC that has coached 4 games or less that is recruiting better than Lake?
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I liked Jimmy when we came back and showed toughness against Utah and his halftime talk, post game tv reaction. I'm in full on LIPO mode too, the dude has been a big part of the program for a long tim, give him his chance...

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm at 6/10 on the Lake hope scale. Slightly optimistic.

Might be like a 4/10 for a non doog though idk
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    You know damn well USC and Oregon are in the phone with the Big10 right now weighing options. UW better get on board. UW, USC, Stanford, and Oregon make great additions. But if UW drags it’s feet, UCLA will replace them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You know damn well USC and Oregon are in the phone with the Big10 right now weighing options. UW better get on board. UW, USC, Stanford, and Oregon make great additions. But if UW drags it’s feet, UCLA will replace them.

I think SC will throw it's weight around and bring UCLA over Stanford. UW will be in if it wants to be. The question is will UW show interest before it's too late? Cohen fucking this up would surprise no one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    haie said:

You know damn well?

Shut up quook.

Fucking NFL fans.
    Nah he's 100% right.