Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mutiny on doogman

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Technically Scott E is correct. We haven't missed on anyone yet b/c until they sign with someone else in December or February.

I am beyond stupified at the big 3 over there. Do they not understand that being truthful or have a opinion that doesn't parrot whatever narrative UW wants to put out would be BETTER for their business.

There are far to many other sources out there people can easily find to let you know what is going on in the program. Mike Vorel has been UW beat writer for 2 years and allready is approaching Bob Condotta level with his honest assessment (both good and bad) of where UW football is. Dawgman reminds me of the Iraqi information minister During Desert Storm One who said everything was fine, and they were pushing America back, meanwhile you could almost see the tanks, jeeps, and Air Support in the distance behind him
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It’s almost like that cliche could be a meme🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kim’s go to is to be patient and everything is fine. Everything is fine in the sense that we will sign other players. Missing out on top targets is not fine. He used to say the same about Cozzetto and the OL. It was never fine.

He used to say the same thing about Tyrone
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sancho said:

Someone's getting clever

could not post that on Doogman
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    On the podcast. " Will Harris is an up and coming coach. People rip on him too much and dont know what they are talking about" He got offers from Boise St and LSU in the offseason.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On the podcast. " Will Harris is an up and coming coach. People rip on him too much and dont know what they are talking about" He got offers from Boise St and LSU in the offseason.

Before they got into their typical condescending bullshit, they were quoting this article.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Kim shared some bullshit "top 50 up and coming coaches" list that included Will Harris. It also included Keary Colbert from USC who every Trojan fan wants fired. I don't believe for a second that he was offered a similar job at LSU. Maybe an analyst/desk job
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If he was offered a bigger job title at Boise he would have taken it. Or maybe he’s not competitive enough to climb the ladder and just wants to be a DB coach. Doogman has set their sights squarely on us here when they’re sarcastic in their remarks towards his coaching and recruiting. Our? eyes don’t lie. He’s whiffing on recruiting. Maybe he is a good X’s and O’s Coach but he’s not competitive on the recruiting trail
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How those faggots going to swing this one…

Seriously, Oregon’s guys LY and especially this yr are going to fucking dominate udub in a couple of yrs. lil Jimmie is a lil bitch. He obviously likes taking it up the ass.

Fuck this program.

At least there’s this…jhop (whose also a faggot) getting plowed by biggums is always fun to watch.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim shared some bullshit "top 50 up and coming coaches" list that included Will Harris. It also included Keary Colbert from USC who every Trojan fan wants fired. I don't believe for a second that he was offered a similar job at LSU. Maybe an analyst/desk job
    Ed Orgeron is alot of things. Not being able to recruit is a 1000000% non starter for him.

Someone may have brought up Harris name as someone sniffing around Texas and Ed might have asked someone on his support task to get some info Will. As soon as he saw who Harris had signed he laughed and said next.

I am with Bananas on this one. There is no chance LSU offered him a spot on their staff.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I loved it when someone questioned going the DB JC route as a sign of weakness and Eklund chimed in with that's not the reason at all.

Poster came back with, "I'm sure that was our plan all along"

Since then....... Crickets.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’m kinda glad I'm not really following crooting right now. Never heard of this guy. Has a paint-by-numbers kinda name. Seems like a faggot.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He could have, but almost all coaching hires are because of some connection to other coaches on staff.