Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mutiny on doogman

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Poof...already gone
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

I could literally brainstorm about 50 ideas utilizing Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, and Microsoft while I take a dump.
    That's on Jen and the AD more than anything else.

She needs to go.
    I think it is upper campus not Jen.

The regents are wary of bad pub from "meathead" hijinks. Research grants and rep over all else.

They would be happy to drown football in a bathtub before allowing another vicrory in ruins article or Billy Jo scandal.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

thechatch said:

Kim got trolled by a bored Oregon fan into posting false information that the NCAA was dropping the hammer on Chip Kelly for drugs and prosties at recruiting events and for paying players through Willie Lyles.

Then it got picked up by Softy at KJR, and, finally by 1080 the fan in Portland. I mean he literally took a PM from some random message board dickhead on his free board and posted it as though he was getting it from “sources” around the Oregon program. It’s where the “what I’m hearing…” joke came from.

That’s the level at which that midget operates. He’s a fucking clown who didn’t attend the university he jacks Fetters off over, and his site and his board is a fucking joke.

Yes, Kim jacks me off but it’s not gay. It’s because I need both hands to hold my stomach up leaving me in need of help.
    Checks out: Tiny hands for a tiny peen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I could literally brainstorm about 50 ideas utilizing Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, and Microsoft while I take a dump.

She needs to go.

The regents are wary of bad pub from "meathead" hijinks. Research grants and rep over all else.

They would be happy to drown football in a bathtub before allowing another vicrory in ruins article or Billy Jo scandal.
    It's everyone but it starts at the top

You have no idea of the damage that Don James did to the upper campus. Then a chaser of Rick and the hard hitting Taliban Times article on Victory and Ruins and we got Ty and losing the right ay and that's how it is

Petersen was the guy that could have walked the tightrope but apparently it was just too fucking hard to win a Rose Bowl and pop off. So he quit.

I'd love it if Jimmy went into the office and over turned the desks and said - I'M RUNNING THIS DAMN SHOW NOW SO LISTEN UP

Probably not going to happen. If he somehow won a natty he'd get fired
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Poof...already gone
    No warning?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

She needs to go.

You have no idea of the damage that Don James did to the upper campus. Then a chaser of Rick and the hard hitting Taliban Times article on Victory and Ruins and we got Ty and losing the right ay and that's how it is

Petersen was the guy that could have walked the tightrope but apparently it was just too fucking hard to win a Rose Bowl and pop off. So he quit.

I'd love it if Jimmy went into the office and over turned the desks and said - I'M RUNNING THIS DAMN SHOW NOW SO LISTEN UP

Probably not going to happen. If he somehow won a natty he'd get fired
    Lil Jimmie is a beotch. He has to get it right on the field this yr and even then he has to get recruiting back on track in a big way for ‘23 or he is royally fucked. No LIPO here.

Getting to that numb not giving a fuck stage that many of you have described, whatever.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    godawgst said:

Today should have been a top 10 day over at Doogman in terms of page views and interactions as it appears the recruiting issues have finally hit the mainstream (Vorel and KJR) and even their fringe members who rarely/never post wanted to chime in.

The fact they have spent it locking threads and shutting down any opinion critical of UW and how recruiting is going speaks volumes to their business model.

It would be like owning a restaurant in the middle of no where, out of the blue two busses full of High School Football players pile out after the game ready to spend money on food, and you telling them the only thing you will cook is oatmeal take it or leave it which 75% of the kids do.

I will give the Doogman fucks one hat tip though …

If you’re take on an issue is such that it’s opposite of theirs to the extent that they are openly restricting such on the topic … you’re almost certainly on the right side of the issue at hand
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    The boys at Doogman were the original irrational censors on the internet.

They should be holding symposiums for the high tech companies on how to run a company with an authoritarian business model.

We are the owners/fact checkers/dissent will not be tolerated.

How do these goofballs stay in business?

As an aside, we used to have chat (during the peak period of recruiting before signing day) on eDuck every Sunday night back in the old days.

Kim pops in one night. Hey guys! What’s up?
    Virtually everybody in there had been banned on Dawgman’s (football) free board or pay site.

Things did not go well for Lil’ Kim. He made a quick exit.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Tequilla said:

godawgst said:

Today should have been a top 10 day over at Doogman in terms of page views and interactions as it appears the recruiting issues have finally hit the mainstream (Vorel and KJR) and even their fringe members who rarely/never post wanted to chime in.

The fact they have spent it locking threads and shutting down any opinion critical of UW and how recruiting is going speaks volumes to their business model.

It would be like owning a restaurant in the middle of no where, out of the blue two busses full of High School Football players pile out after the game ready to spend money on food, and you telling them the only thing you will cook is oatmeal take it or leave it which 75% of the kids do.

I will give the Doogman fucks one hat tip though …

If you’re take on an issue is such that it’s opposite of theirs to the extent that they are openly restricting such on the topic … you’re almost certainly on the right side of the issue at hand
    Never, ever ask a reasonable question or say anything that varies from their narrative.

If you do, Poof!

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

She needs to go.

You have no idea of the damage that Don James did to the upper campus.
    DJ did 1/2 the damage.
  • Options
    AUBURNTROJANAUBURNTROJAN Member Posts: 192

The voice of reason!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    Founders Club

Why do I hang out here?

I got nowhere else to go

Sometimes I feel like Kim but I'm glad there is a Kim to remind me not to be like Kim

If everyone agrees it is boring. Good or bad. Its the back and forth banter among fans that makes this place and the lack of it killed doogman

• Options
    lvdlvd Member Posts: 29
    I've said it before. The negativity on this forum is toxic especially toward recruits and coaches and is pretty much harassment at times. we have seen for example this whenever a committed recruit visits another team. Remember this isn't Chris peterson's team anymore regarding disallowed visits. Wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of people are opposing team representatives posing as supporters to drown out any positive reflection/momentum on the team. College football is a way of life in certain cities that unfortunately have nothing else going on, but it doesn't excuse these types of social attacks that target recruits to steer them elsewhere for local economic survival. If another school wants to get another school's recruit, just utilitize NILs, and back off social media tactics.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    lvd said:

I've said it before. The negativity on this forum is toxic especially toward recruits and coaches and is pretty much harassment at times. we have seen for example this whenever a committed recruit visits another team. Remember this isn't Chris peterson's team anymore regarding disallowed visits. Wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of people are opposing team representatives posing as supporters to drown out any positive reflection/momentum on the team. College football is a way of life in certain cities that unfortunately have nothing else going on, but it doesn't excuse these types of social attacks that target recruits to steer them elsewhere for local economic survival. If another school wants to get another school's recruit, just utilitize NILs, and back off social media tactics.

STFU