Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fleenor doing work

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,357 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd add Colorado State only for selfish reasons.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Banging a Ft Collins girl?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No fucking chance they're adding BYU so Fleens whole fucking story is a lie.
    TommySQC said:

I wish!

@Doog_de_Jour won't return my calls. That of course is a simple way of saying she's enforcing her restraining order, but that's really only a suggestion.
    To add, honestly from a geographic perspective, and geographic only, adding Colorado State and BYU would make the most sense. Instant rivalries, and I actually think CSU would be able to up / increase their game. As a person, and I assume a prospect, it's would be easily more attractive than WSU or OSU. They have a new stadium, pretty solid branding, and as I've pointed out before, a New Belgian Brewing bar in the north end of their stadium. My personal opinion is Ft. Collins > Boulder. Boulder in the natural beauty wins but the rest Ft. Collins gets my vote.

Also to stay on topic and to plagiarize: RYAN LEAF IS THE SOURCE!!!???
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

I wish!

@Doog_de_Jour won't return my calls. That of course is a simple way of saying she's enforcing her restraining order, but that's really only a suggestion.
    That cracked me up. A guy I work with is habitually lackadaisical about driving. He spends as much time drifting outside the white line as he does inside it and has been pulled over for it multiple times and even scraped the guard rail a couple of times. One time he told the cop "I've always considered the line to be more of a suggestion." That didn't go over too well. Had to get out and do a field sobriety test, breathalyzer, and got slapped with the ticket.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    *could be*

fuck off
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    Playing in Fort Collins in late November is always special

Somebody on Twitter should just flat ask him if he said it
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

To add, honestly from a geographic perspective, and geographic only, adding Colorado State and BYU would make the most sense. Instant rivalries, and I actually think CSU would be able to up / increase their game. As a person, and I assume a prospect, it's would be easily more attractive than WSU or OSU. They have a new stadium, pretty solid branding, and as I've pointed out before, a New Belgian Brewing bar in the north end of their stadium. My personal opinion is Ft. Collins > Boulder. Boulder in the natural beauty wins but the rest Ft. Collins gets my vote.

It does nothing to expand the Pac-12 footprint and add more eyeballs/TV revenue though. The remaining west coast markets that don't have a Pac-12 team yet are Boise (BSU), San Diego (SDSU), and Vegas (UNLV). It's embarrassing to even consider adding those programs to the conference but those metro areas will add ~6.5M more potential viewers.
    HuskyJW said:

Playing in Fort Collins in late November is always special

Somebody on Twitter should just flat ask him if he said it

Could be 70, could be 20. Who knows? More likely inbetween. Also it's a DRY bitter cold. Late November games most places north of 36 degrees N will suck.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Assuming Fleenor isn’t actually attending Cougar functions his source is probably a guy that heard from a guy that heard from Ryan Leaf.