Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The racist history of austerity politics in America

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

When everything is racist nothing is racist.

Does this apply to the thousands of posts made here about how the left is racist? Or just when something you like is racist?
    No, but it applies directly to someone who doesn't think black criminals should be held responsible for their crimes but instead blames white racism for their behavior. What's funny here is how you're such a fucking pussy you refuse to even defend that bullshit, but you have no problem posting this garbage about how balancing the budget is code for "white racism" but there is no way in hell you'll ever defend the bullshit this guy spews in the video. Too stupid, too big a fucking coward to do that.
    You guys blame white liberals for black peoples problems all the time, stop.
    I wouldn't want to talk about your OP either if I were you.
    If I get any intelligent, well thought out, arguments against it, I’ll discuss it.
    Fuck off. I'll mop the floor with you and you know it and that's why you run and hide like a bitch from me.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Does this apply to the thousands of posts made here about how the left is racist? Or just when something you like is racist?
    No, but it applies directly to someone who doesn't think black criminals should be held responsible for their crimes but instead blames white racism for their behavior. What's funny here is how you're such a fucking pussy you refuse to even defend that bullshit, but you have no problem posting this garbage about how balancing the budget is code for "white racism" but there is no way in hell you'll ever defend the bullshit this guy spews in the video. Too stupid, too big a fucking coward to do that.
    If I get any intelligent, well thought out, arguments against it, I’ll discuss it.
    Yeah, you're a regular Voltaire.

Maybe you can articulate for us why government spending correlates so poorly with the gini coefficient?

It's a pretty basic problem with social spending and inequality. I'd love to hear a well thought out answer.
    Still waiting.
    In other words, you don't have anything because you're ignorant of even the basic things you are arguing for. OK!
    It’s adorable when you guys learn new words.
    Everyone knows you had to Google gini coefficient.
    No one cares.
    Behold the pussy's desire to engage in a discussion.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Yeah, you're a regular Voltaire.

Maybe you can articulate for us why government spending correlates so poorly with the gini coefficient?

It's a pretty basic problem with social spending and inequality. I'd love to hear a well thought out answer.
    Still waiting.
    In other words, you don't have anything because you're ignorant of even the basic things you are arguing for. OK!
    It’s adorable when you guys learn new words.
    Everyone knows you had to Google gini coefficient.
    No one cares.
    Behold the pussy's desire to engage in a discussion.
    That's a good Kunt, fuck that strawman ass.

Behold, the seekers of discussion.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You are the problem. Left keeping them down. Party of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK etc.
    Party of personal responsibility btw.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You are the problem. Left keeping them down. Party of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK etc.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Race was there?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

There’s not much intelligence involved with your link. Are you cucking with this article to prove a point? And then refusing to offer any counterpoint?

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

There’s not much intelligence involved with your link. Are you cucking with this article to prove a point? And then refusing to offer any counterpoint?

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
    I haven’t even watched the video. Great headline though.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
    Congrats.

You’ve finally hit the bottom. Can you secure the anchor while you’re down there?
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
    Congrats.

You’ve finally hit the bottom. Can you secure the anchor while you’re down there?
    I haven’t even begun to sink.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
    Congrats.

I haven’t even begun to sink.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just look at public education spending and spending on the homeless. As spending increased public education started turning out millions of the Slobberer and a huge increase in homelessness.

No one who is working on the homeless issue wants to solve the homeless issue. Just as those working on so called racial issues don’t want to solve racial issues. And just as those working on educational issues don’t want to solve educational issues. There is too much money and power in “solving” these things. As long as this is true, there is no end.
    Which is why there will never be an end to COVID-19 or climate change.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Again?

Empty skinny jean.
    So like I called it earlier. Thanks for confirming I was right.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If you dont want people to be racist, quit being so shitty.