Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW is done

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,003
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bonedog said:

haie said:

Haie has always been one of my favorite and classiest posters.

I'm just tired of all the doomsday stuff. Nothing has happened. We sit and complain about Pac 12 culture, maybe 2-3 threaten but is anything really going to happen out west?

Let's just get back to slamming brew and losing to Cal. Fuck all the cfb politics driving clicks.
    @haie gets it. The west coast sucks, especially when it comes to caring about football. At the end of the day I’d still off myself before living in Alabama or South Carolina. Jim is still right: The West is the Best.

Fuck that. I moved off the west coast and never want to go back. The cities are disgusting. Some
    Of the suburbs are still fine but overall but it’s been downhill for a bit. Probably not popular on this bird as there are a lot of lifers for WA and the Seattle area. I guess I am sounding old rich and white but when we have events and trade shows in the industry I’m in attendance sucks on the west coast now it’s a trend. Those trade shows are purposefully moving to Vegas (kind of west coast but not really) the south and Texas. A lot has changed over the last 10 years in a bad way.
    I moved to Vegas for hookers andblow
    That’s why the trade shows moved there permanently too.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

I'm just tired of all the doomsday stuff. Nothing has happened. We sit and complain about Pac 12 culture, maybe 2-3 threaten but is anything really going to happen out west?

Let's just get back to slamming brew and losing to Cal. Fuck all the cfb politics driving clicks.
    @haie gets it. The west coast sucks, especially when it comes to caring about football. At the end of the day I’d still off myself before living in Alabama or South Carolina. Jim is still right: The West is the Best.

South Carolina is not too bad, actually.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,130
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

Whoa whoa whoa! Bama, yeah, shitshow. South Cackalacky is bad ass in parts. Charleston is pure win.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Whoa whoa whoa! Bama, yeah, shitshow. South Cackalacky is bad ass in parts. Charleston is pure win.

They all have penises, but still.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,728
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are those girls supposed to be super hot or something???

They're attractive, slutty, and drinking. Do they really need to be "superhot"?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,728
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Groups of women drinking that look like that can be found in every town with at least 5,000 people in America lol

That's not a South Carolina exclusive thing
    Of course it isn't. Did someone say so?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Groups of women drinking that look like that can be found in every town with at least 5,000 people in America lol

Of course it isn't. Did someone say so?
    It was suggested by Swaye as a reason for SC being cool or something
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Swaye said:

haie said:

They all have penises, but still.
    This is HH after all
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

I'm inferring I've been to Charleston many tims and the women there, per capita, are some of the best around. And, Charleston is a cool fucking city. Dickface.
    I didn’t take swaye for a slightly chubby bachelorette party attendee. Nashville and Charleston are alright for about 12 hours. Neither holds a candle to Austin or LA (if you’ve got money)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

I'm inferring I've been to Charleston many tims and the women there, per capita, are some of the best around. And, Charleston is a cool fucking city. Dickface.
    I didn’t take swaye for a slightly chubby bachelorette party attendee. Nashville and Charleston are alright for about 12 hours. Neither holds a candle to Austin or LA (if you’ve got money)
    We are poor, not many of us had the opportunity to catch and fuck a golden duck like @Swaye
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

The first rule of a Hobby bored is to ignore the Incels. 81% of them would 2 pump chump if they had a go at the quality in that photo.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    Girl on the left is the hottest since she has an ass that looks great from that side angle. Ill say 7.5, 8 after drinking.

Middle and second from right have pretty enough faces but are overall too slender. Far left ass is twice as big.

Rather easily coitus-able, say 34 to 17 minutes
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

$31 million vs $36-38 Million in this Pandemic? Fffft.

Inslee: “Hey, hand me my Checkbook, will ya?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You guys just need to come to the realization that we are a baseball city again. Jen Cohen has.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Dickface.
    That’s really all you needed to post.