Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mutiny on doogman

Comments

• Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How much does Fetters weigh?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,916
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does anyone have a rough # on how many subscribers they have? From what I can tell theres at least several hundred that post >1 once a month. There's definitely a good size group who only read, maybe upvote n downvote, possibly comment here or there. Anyway I'd be very interested to hear how many they have subscribed on average.

Tons of burner accounts to give the illusion of a strong following.
  • Options
    LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

mrdoog said:

How much does Fetters weigh?

I checked at 437 today. Thanks for asking. I’m feeling pretty good about today’s weigh in as I’m only 137 lbs away from not having to use a seat belt extender on future flights.
    But you're another 50 on top of that from not having to buy two seats.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kim sucks. Listen to @Quietcowskee and STOP paying those fucks. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made.

Absolute douche bag! Where do I listen to this dude?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Its 2021 and people are still paying Kim

5 Reasons Why I'd Recommend Kim Grinolds
    1. Kim is the best agent in the game. He has 20 years of experience, and will do whatever it takes to find your dream house.

2. Top flight assistants. They average 483 lbs. Fetters, Eklund, John B, these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Marshall Cherrington. A new intern and a new attitude. Many people around the office have noted the differences between Marshall and Jyot Sandhu.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest group Kim has ever had working for him. Purpledawgfan, AuburnDawg, Brents, Section14A. The newbies will be experienced, but will provide a new dimension of speed Kim's never had before.

5. Time of Possession. Kim can dominate the competition and shorten the time it takes for you to take possession of your new house. The more Kim can shorten the game and keep other buyers away, the better chance you have of getting your house.

I think you'll buy your dream house rather easily, say $341,700?
    - Mick Dabone (Bought a home with Kim Grinolds in 2014 in Lewis County, WA)
    I laffed
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,370
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I could literally brainstorm about 50 ideas utilizing Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, and Microsoft while I take a dump.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    didn't they just announce their plan today? Thought I saw that but I was busy and didn't stop
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I could literally brainstorm about 50 ideas utilizing Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, and Microsoft while I take a dump.
    That's on Jen and the AD more than anything else.

She needs to go.