Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does anyone important really give Grinolds credibility

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
or is he 100% a self-made buffoon? I'm a Duck and this guy drives me crazy. He is bad for the sport. We have Canzano, but even he occasionally comes up with something okay.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    A Pulitzer winning writer occassionally comes up with something okay?
    Fenwick said:

or is he 100% a self-made buffoon? I'm a Duck and this guy drives me crazy. He is bad for the sport. We have Canzano, but even he occasionally comes up with something okay.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Fenwick said:

He is just a 50 year old fag (75K) who drinks shitty wine and likes to feel important. Sark offered that to him in exchange for him to suck his dick any chance he could by manipulating doogs to think he is some coveted coach. He gets the inside info easy and gets to tell all his relatives at Christmas time about how he buds with the staff and the kids love him too.

He doesn't care about UW football, he just uses the program to try and feed his ego since it needs a lot of help considering he is 50 years old and still selling real estate in Renton.
    Slight correction. He is failing to sell real estate in Renton. Failure is about all he is good at. That and inserting lemons into his discipline hole.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2014
    I don't think anyone important gives Kimmy credibility, but even one person is too many. He has a major ego problem and very little self awareness. At least that's the way he portrays himself.

TL,DR version: Kim sucks
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Re canzano. He's earned Duck fans' hatred. He's just Grinolds on a bigger stage, since he gets space in Oregonian every day. His whole schtick is basically bitch about his lack of access to the program... just like Grinolds. He hated Bellotti after he published some shit about Mike's personal life (very messy divorce which has become a remarriage) and Chip Kelly just doesn't talk to the press, like, at all... so Canzano hated him too. One of the things that gives me some hope for Helfrich is that he seems to be following his mentor's policy of not talking to the press.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Re canzano. He's earned Duck fans' hatred. He's just Grinolds on a bigger stage, since he gets space in Oregonian every day. His whole schtick is basically bitch about his lack of access to the program... just like Grinolds. He hated Bellotti after he published some shit about Mike's personal life (very messy divorce which has become a remarriage) and Chip Kelly just doesn't talk to the press, like, at all... so Canzano hated him too. One of the things that gives me some hope for Helfrich is that he seems to be following his mentor's policy of not talking to the press.

It sure worked for Willingham.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Helf has better mentors. It's ONE factor, DJ (ILTCYDJ)
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    To answer your question....

No.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I think a difference with Canzano is that he's very upfront with criticisms or bitching or whatever. The Lp3 works on innuendo and NDA chat sessions.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

So you're saying Helfrich is not Willingham, or comparing him to Willingham, but there are some concerns and there is a lot of twisting and either way it will be interesting?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    chuck said:

AZDuck said:

So you're saying Helfrich is not Willingham, or comparing him to Willingham, but there are some concerns and there is a lot of twisting and either way it will be interesting?
    All I'm saying is that Helfrich certainly has the potential of going 0-12, but let's not anoint him quite yet.
    chuck said:

AZDuck said:

ChuckHIV!

(obligatory)
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    Fenwick said:

Fenwick said:

AZDuck said:

Go whine about Canzano somewhere else.

Nobody here gives two shits about a Duck fan.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

He is just a 50 year old fag (75K) who drinks shitty wine and likes to feel important. Sark offered that to him in exchange for him to suck his dick any chance he could by manipulating doogs to think he is some coveted coach. He gets the inside info easy and gets to tell all his relatives at Christmas time about how he buds with the staff and the kids love him too.

He doesn't care about UW football, he just uses the program to try and feed his ego since it needs a lot of help considering he is 50 years old and still selling real estate in Renton.
    Slight correction. He is failing to sell real estate in Renton. Failure is about all he is good at. That and inserting lemons into his discipline hole.
    I need to find one of this fucker's open houses, go in there, drop a major shit bomb, then toss half a roll of tp in there and flush it about a half-dozen times.

Then go out and say "I think this house has a plumbing problem. We'll have to look at something else." And then leave.
    Great minds. I was quite literally thinking the same thing. And to make it better, make sure and eat something before that gives you the whiskey shits so it's straight up black water.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

I need to find one of this fucker's open houses, go in there, drop a major shit bomb, then toss half a roll of tp in there and flush it about a half-dozen times.

Then go out and say "I think this house has a plumbing problem. We'll have to look at something else." And then leave.
    Not cool man.

Respect da bizness.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Holy fuck, I just read Griswold's passive aggressive poast about losing Eason. He said Petersen could have had him if he offered earlier but he's too loyal to his "system"...
    "While you have to respect the belief in his systems and processes, it will be interesting to see how it works in the PAC-12. And before the usual suspects go off the rails, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it will be interesting to watch."

Jeezus, it's like he's he's become a caricature of himself. Either way it will be interesting. WHat a fucking pussy. Why not just say you don't agree with the way he played his cards instead of being a fucking vag.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

AZDuck said:

Guess they need to add more pictures to the collage now...

alright fuck i'm gonna ask: is that picture of that chick riding pole in a suburban dummie's wife fucking the soccer coach? or just a random picture?

i realize I risk great ridicule here. my prurient mind can't help itself.