Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does anyone important really give Grinolds credibility

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Fenwick said:

or is he 100% a self-made buffoon? I'm a Duck and this guy drives me crazy. He is bad for the sport. We have Canzano, but even he occasionally comes up with something okay.

Fenwick said:

or is he 100% a self-made buffoon? I'm a Duck and this guy drives me crazy. He is bad for the sport. We have Canzano, but even he occasionally comes up with something okay.

AZDuck said:

Re canzano. He's earned Duck fans' hatred. He's just Grinolds on a bigger stage, since he gets space in Oregonian every day. His whole schtick is basically bitch about his lack of access to the program... just like Grinolds. He hated Bellotti after he published some shit about Mike's personal life (very messy divorce which has become a remarriage) and Chip Kelly just doesn't talk to the press, like, at all... so Canzano hated him too. One of the things that gives me some hope for Helfrich is that he seems to be following his mentor's policy of not talking to the press.

Go whine about Canzano somewhere else.

Nobody here gives two shits about a Duck fan.
    Disagree.