Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

1995 #23 Notre Dame @ #15 Washington No Huddle

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,587
    Race (and I!) were there
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club

#myirish

Jack Irish >>> than Jack Doogs.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    edited July 2021
    I remember standing next to ND’s FB Marc Edwards right after the game. He was bigger than all of our LBs. They out physcialityied us
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

I recently watched the Nebraska games 90’and 91’. Hobert had brass balls. Such a competitor. Orlando McKay was good. People forget that. Hobert hit him for a long td but was called back on a penalty. UW ended up going for it on a gutsy 4th down and still ended up scoring. It was a crucial conversion.

There are 40 minute versions of each. Worth the revisit.

*91 and 92
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited July 2021

jecornel said:

I recently watched the Nebraska games 90’and 91’. Hobert had brass balls. Such a competitor. Orlando McKay was good. People forget that. Hobert hit him for a long td but was called back on a penalty. UW ended up going for it on a gutsy 4th down and still ended up scoring. It was a crucial conversion.

There are 40 minute versions of each. Worth the revisit.

*91 and 92
    Oops. Thank you for the correction. Aging sucks.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited July 2021

Fuck Lambo

As always

I would have chocked out Pumpeii after this game.
    Either this is a typo or else I see what you did there
    There is an option C. He just doesn't know how to spell choked. UW athleets is smurt.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    I still remember those fugly Sun Bowl sweats the players wore around campus. They, along with the purple helmets, seemed to scream “Lambo!” (in a retard voice) as much as any relic from the Lambo Industrial Complex.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Fuck Lambo

As always

I would have chocked out Pumpeii after this game.
    Ha. Pup was in his prime and a hillman city boxer then. I would have welcomed you to my tailgate after this game, then promptly pounded u to a bloody mess
    CSB