Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,597
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,305
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    Looking forward to the "You mad bro?!" mugshot memes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domestic calls suck. And are dangerous

Jail is mandatory now until everyone cools off
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I can understand acting like that under stress but this ain't the profession for you if you do.

Sell that couch.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,492
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My dude slammed 2 bottles allegedly. That is next level hardcore alcoholic you have problems type of shit. Even @Swaye thinks Sherm is an alcy.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2021
    Last year I sadly had to make a 911 call and I remember the operator had a similar tone. What’s worse is this was at the start of the pandemic and they kept asking about COVID symptoms before even inquiring about the address. I naturally got upset and the woman snapped at me “you need to calm down”.

I can’t imagine how stressful that job must be, and I bet their training and pay are shit. So I can understand why they sound this way.

ATBS (JBS) this operator could’ve done better.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Last year I sadly had to make a 911 call and I remember the operator had a similar tone. What’s worse is this was at the start of the pandemic and they kept asking about COVID symptoms before even inquiring about the address. I naturally got upset and the woman snapped at me “you need to calm down”.

I can’t imagine how stressful that job must be, and I bet their training and pay are shit. So I can understand why they sound this way.

ATBS (JBS) this operator could’ve done better.

The scene:

Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"

DDJ: "I need help! Please send officers! Oh God, oh God, I thought he would stop now that he has a wife and ki--"

Operator: "Ma'am! You need to calm down and let me take your information."

DDJ: "I'm trying to--I'm scared an--"

Operator: "MA'AM! Calm down and tell me your address and the nature of your emergency."

DDJ: "He's had two bottles of firewater, and he's talking about fighting my boyfriend at the 7-11 on Aurora!"

Operator: "He's fighting at the 7-11 on Aurora or he's talking about it? Those are two different things. Is there a weapon?"

DDJ: "There's no weapon, just some illegal fireworks. He threatened to come out of the bushes and jump off the Aurora bridge if I didn't show him my tits and then said they'd better be properly tatted up! He just said he needs a quarterback with an arm cannon and huge balls like Jack Lockner!"

Operator: "An arm cannon? So there is a weapon?"

DDJ: "There's not a weapon! Send officers now! He's--"

Operator: "I'm trying to send officers, Ma'am, but you're making it difficult for me to do my job."

DDJ: "--He just got on a magical horse! He's trying to leave, but I have the gate of the chateau closed."

Operator: "The gate?"

DDJ: "Look, bitch, it's @Swaye! It's @Swaye, and he's back in my bushes! Please send officers NOW before he starts asking me if I have 'daddy issues' and leaves his nasty cigar butts everywhere!"
    😅 Wow! That’s practically verbatim.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I can understand acting like that under stress but this ain't the profession for you if you do.

Sell that couch.
    Disagree. Hold music would be worse.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sherman's hangover
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,305
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    Had his guns taken away by a judge in February, so this has been brewing for some time. He seems to be on a path toward self-destruction.