Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP-BDTW

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,008
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....you ran Pumpy, we get it
    Mods?
    Huh?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

dannarc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Inspite of there being a lotta of water under the bridge, I think our community would be better off with @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung than without. I’m sure the ship has sailed but I would not boo their return.

Only petty, jealous fucks who desire more recognition for themselves or who let politics drive their opinions about stuff that isn't political think otherwise. Either one of those guys were more valuable to this board than all of the guys batching about them combined.

Here's the deal retards. I didn't need to like or agree with anything those guys ever said in order to appreciate them being here. They created content and drove activity. Don't like it, don't click on it. Or you can weigh in and argue with them like big boys.

You know, it's funny how many vocal critics there are of DDY and Coker since they've been gone. I dont recall half as many when they were still posting So it to their face pussies.

Are you Coker's dad or something?

Yikes

Who doesn't love dipshits shitting all over the internet about our coach being prejudiced. Great fucking content. Oh yeah, or the circlejerk podcasts that were rarely right about anything.

I guess they post dog gifs on twitter though so that's pretty cool.
    Focus PGOS. Idgaf about any of that other shit. The race thing was gay as fuck but a fair amount if that came from idiots here vomiting that shit after it should have died.

I just want them to post. It's content to read and more shit for me to weigh in on. That's what makes the site better for me. I tend to not get along with or like you, but I don't want you gone. I'll even uovote or chin your posts if I agree.

Shits just not that important. I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more.
    We've? run too many (non Ducktard) posters from the site. Hell, to my regret, I even got caught up in picking on a certain poster.

We're still a better with more shitty hawt takes to argue about than less of them.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....you ran Pumpy, we get it
    Mods?
    Actually, I ran the pumpster. And @DJDuck.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

If there is like real beef over what’s been described here then that’s the lamest faggiest beef in history.

No wonder we’re bitches to the SEC

The internet just means more to some conferences
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,048
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

Imagine caring this much about football Internet board posters.

Didn't your deep pockets help provide the initial capital to found this shithole?

Obviously you think and care a lot about internet board posters.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

some real emotional ties to some real toxic human beings
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't your deep pockets help provide the initial capital to found this shithole?

Obviously you think and care a lot about internet board posters.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,171
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Their downfall coincides with their friendship and jock sniffing of Sub K. Their pod didn’t need him, they didn’t need him but were two middle aged woke white guys who desperately needed a black friend to help their white fragility. I would gladly welcome them back. Sub K… no thanks
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Back in business!!!
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The whole race thing was a bit much
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I begrudgingly admit that I too was a listener of TSIO. It had entertainment value to me, that much is true. But I also thought DDY was a huge assclown. It's still unclear to me if he was actually gay? Black? Paraplegic? Had any football credentials besides self proclaimed ones?

I would be glad to see Ballz return cus that guy is gold in every way (except ruining threads sometimes). DDY and Coke can get fucked tho. Last thing we need is them returning with tails tucked from there massive failure and getting built up a lil by being welcomed back. That would catapult them into another dimension of undeserving arrogance. Trust that it's better without them.

Ballz can walk in that door anytime as far as I'm concerned tho.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The whole race thing was a bit much

Hey f u buddy we all love us some @RaceBannon