Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pennsylvania Department of State Tells Counties Not to Allow Outside Access to Voting Systems

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Former President Donald Trump has released a letter from an ex federal prosecutor in Pennsylvania stating that he disagreed with former Attorney General William Barr on how to deal with allegations of voter fraud and election irregularities, the Washington Examiner has reported.

William McSwain, who was U.S. attorney of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania from 2018 until January 2021, wrote to Trump expressing his disapproval of instructions he said he received from Barr.

"On Election Day and afterwards, our Office received various allegations of voter fraud and election irregularities," the letter said. "As part of my responsibilities as U.S. Attorney, I wanted to be transparent with the public and, of course, investigate fully any allegations. Attorney General Barr, however, instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities. I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation - the same State Attorney General who had already declared that you could not win."

McSwain was referring to Democrat Josh Shapiro, then-Attorney General of Pennsylvania, who said at the time that the state found "absolutely no evidence" of what Trump claimed was widespread "voter fraud," Sputnik reported. Days before the November election, Shapiro tweeted that "Trump is going to lose."

Is Barr the worst wingman ever?
    Anyone heard from Durham?

He's up there.