Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benjamin Morrison, 2022 3* DB, Phoenix (Brophy College Prep), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Terrence and Willup… nuff said
  • Options
    KnuteRockneKnuteRockne Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Marcus Freeman gets whoever the hell he wants.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,454
    Is Willingham available? Pretty sure he'd be an upgrade over Harris at this point
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Final 3 of UW, Bama, and ND. Here is what he said about UW

ON HIS CONNECTION WITH DB COACH WILL HARRIS AND ASSISTANT DB COACH TERRENCE BROWN
    "I would say the relationship is very personable. It feels like you're talking to a big brother almost. It's very personable."

ON HIS OFFICIAL VISIT TO WASHINGTON
    "The city itself, it's a beautiful city. That was a major takeaway for me. Being able to see the city and where the school is located at. It felt like home."

ON WASHINGTON HEAD COACH JIMMY LAKE
    "Coach Lake is awesome. I fell in love with coach Lake from when I started talking to him. When I say he's a players coach, he's a players coach. He knows every single player by heart. He knows about four things that no one knows about them and only he knows those specific things about those players. I really appreciate that about them.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ON HIS CONNECTION WITH DB COACH WILL HARRIS AND ASSISTANT DB COACH TERRENCE BROWN
    "I would say the relationship is very personable. It feels like you're talking to a big brother almost. It's very personable."

"The city itself, it's a beautiful city. That was a major takeaway for me. Being able to see the city and where the school is located at. It felt like home."

"Coach Lake is awesome. I fell in love with coach Lake from when I started talking to him. When I say he's a players coach, he's a players coach. He knows every single player by heart. He knows about four things that no one knows about them and only he knows those specific things about those players. I really appreciate that about them.

Did he announce a date for when he’s choosing Notre Dame?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,961
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like that description of the nice guy that always finished second and never got laid. When I turned into an asshole in junior high I started getting laid. Jimmy doesn’t fuck.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sounds like that description of the nice guy that always finished second and never got laid. When I turned into an asshole in junior high I started getting laid. Jimmy doesn’t fuck.
    Junior High? Bragadocious.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,454
    edited July 2021

The difference in what he says about Lake and Harris/Brown is telling why our DB recruiting suffered once Lake was promoted to DC
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    Standard Supporter
    Fetters response to all this is that because of the transfer portal, high school recruiting doesn't really matter anymore.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,961
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Junior High? Bragadocious.
    Pretty sure that’s when I peaked.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fetters response to all this is that because of the transfer portal, high school recruiting doesn't really matter anymore.

= I am batting 1.000
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A Notre Shame poster asked Loy if he still liked his Cristobal flip. His response:

I do. ND, from what I’m told, is the leader. UW is doing what they can to try and get him back to their side. I just don’t see this one changing though. Crazier things have happened though. It’s recruiting.

He said earlier in the comments he expects a decision within the next 2 weeks.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Does he not realize that 81% of their subscribers come for the recruiting news and rumors?
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    R00F says UW is officially OUT for Morrison.

“On the subject of recruiting, the Huskies will have some welcome news coming over the next few days — at least from one prospect — if not two.

And no, neither is Ben Morrison.

The Huskies swung hard and there were even rumblings of a silent commit from Morrison, but this is going to be one of those rare occasions when our friend Tom Loy has it right.

I’ve heard that the Irish have the inside track — and I don’t expect to change (there’s still one Crystal Ball out there for Morrison but trust me, this isn’t going to happen).”
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I remember well the taint-lickers who wanted to put a Jimmy billboard in South Bend.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

R00F says UW is officially OUT for Morrison.

“On the subject of recruiting, the Huskies will have some welcome news coming over the next few days — at least from one prospect — if not two.

And no, neither is Ben Morrison.

The Huskies swung hard and there were even rumblings of a silent commit from Morrison, but this is going to be one of those rare occasions when our friend Tom Loy has it right.

I’ve heard that the Irish have the inside track — and I don’t expect to change (there’s still one Crystal Ball out there for Morrison but trust me, this isn’t going to happen).”

One prospect should be tafiti not sure who the other be?