Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

lvd said:

Ohio State 2021 draft Justin fields (1st round, transfer offense), pete werner ILB 60 overall, josh myers 62 overall center, that's it for first 2 rounds based on top 5 recruiting classes year after year and no DL in 2021 draft. Washington had 2 DL players on top 41 2021 draft based on top 25 recruiting classes in past years. Trouble is off here. It can't be the development aspect of the programs that sets them apart

Tommy Togiai? 4th rd Cleveland Browns?
    Look at our recent crop of highly regarded DT, not sure any of them will get drafted in the first 2 rounds unfortunately
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

I don't care that it's Ohio State, Jimmy couldn't beat out a truck stop league school. Their campus is shit, Columbus is shit, and we can develop players. Blue blood program that is a machine right now but is still largely underachieving on the field with their elite rosters.

He clearly had reservations, and the pictures of him working out with Tryon and Gaskin was just to try and soften the blow from the local scene. Fuck him, fuck Jimmy, fuck me, fuck everyone.

This.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Don't begrudge Jayson sticking up for his brother, at all. However, no visits, dead period, etc., seems like that should work in favor of the school 10 miles away.

LMFDAOIAPS
    HOLY SHIT! FUCK THAT GUY! I don't want my team (39 years worth of ups and downs) to be the sloppy seconds to these kids. You gone, stay gone.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Emoterman said:

Don't begrudge Jayson sticking up for his brother, at all. However, no visits, dead period, etc., seems like that should work in favor of the school 10 miles away.

LMFDAOIAPS
    HOLY SHIT! FUCK THAT GUY! I don't want my team (39 years worth of ups and downs) to be the sloppy seconds to these kids. You gone, stay gone.
    Would take JTT back in a heart beat. Gee Scott can go fuck himself straight to Corvallis or Cheney when he inevitably transfers though.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

His profile pick and his pinned tweet are just shots of his wife’s tits with his head in the way

YWFMS
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bleachcocktail.img
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Wow! @JayLake01 we* haven’t seen this level of pathetic excuse making for personal and professional failure in the Husky football program since Ty Willingham was coach.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I don't care that it's Ohio State, Jimmy couldn't beat out a truck stop league school. Their campus is shit, Columbus is shit, and we can develop players. Blue blood program that is a machine right now but is still largely underachieving on the field with their elite rosters.

He clearly had reservations, and the pictures of him working out with Tryon and Gaskin was just to try and soften the blow from the local scene. Fuck him, fuck Jimmy, fuck me, fuck everyone.

You forgot WHOREgon(!!!!!!)
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    FireCohen said:

lvd said:

Ohio State 2021 draft Justin fields (1st round, transfer offense), pete werner ILB 60 overall, josh myers 62 overall center, that's it for first 2 rounds based on top 5 recruiting classes year after year and no DL in 2021 draft. Washington had 2 DL players on top 41 2021 draft based on top 25 recruiting classes in past years. Trouble is off here. It can't be the development aspect of the programs that sets them apart

Tommy Togiai? 4th rd Cleveland Browns?
    Look at our recent crop of highly regarded DT, not sure any of them will get drafted in the first 2 rounds unfortunately
    It’s a stretch right now, but the group is still young.

Togai left too soon. Another year and he’s a first or second rounder. He only played in college for three years. If he’s good he gets to free agency a year sooner.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

Gotta love the classic "but i dont even care anymore about uw football anymore" posts

we're the worst kind of fans
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

RealRhino said:

Emoterman said:

LMFDAOIAPS
    Agree. See guys on Twitter tippy toeing around, careful not to offend in case he wants to transfer at some point. Fuck that. If you’re some clout-chasing pussy that wants to ride the coattails of other great players, you can stay there as far as I’m concerned. Treshaun, Fozzy, Emeka, all of ‘em. Not interested. Bye.
    The kid is going to a DL assembly line system that continuously produces highly drafted NFL talent. Can you blame him? Any other position I’d say fine. But he’s going to the best DL system in America, and it’s not close.
    I'm sure he just happened to bump into Nick Bosa at the Metropolitan Market.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

RealRhino said:

Emoterman said:

LMFDAOIAPS
    Agree. See guys on Twitter tippy toeing around, careful not to offend in case he wants to transfer at some point. Fuck that. If you’re some clout-chasing pussy that wants to ride the coattails of other great players, you can stay there as far as I’m concerned. Treshaun, Fozzy, Emeka, all of ‘em. Not interested. Bye.
    The kid is going to a DL assembly line system that continuously produces highly drafted NFL talent. Can you blame him? Any other position I’d say fine. But he’s going to the best DL system in America, and it’s not close.
    That kid Sawyer is a BEAST. His film legitimately looked better than JT's. Is is quite possible that he isn't the best DL in his school's recruiting class. Side note, Sawyer is wearing #33