Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Twitter: A place where angry progressive white women create drama

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    The battle of Twitter Fingers Vs. Trigger Fingers isn't going to end well.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

My nightmare would be stuck in a marriage with one of these progressive women harridans. I can't imagine and most are uglier than sin. Whatever Bill Clinton thought he was getting out of marrying PIPS, he deserved.

If you marry a "progressive" woman you deserve everything you get.
    Idiot doctor up the street from me is married to a Eurotrash progressive insane bitch. She runs him ragged to different fundraisers for lib causes. Goes on crazy Fagbook rants (Mrs. Swaye shows them to me while laughing). He's a beaten man. I just look at him and laugh when he drives by and lowers his eyes sheepishly. Cuck loser.
    Did you move in next door to @BearsWiin
    This is exactly who I think of whenever I see him schlepping to some event that his wife ordered him to go to. She screamed, and I do mean screamed, at him in my entryway the first time I ever met them. He just stood there and took it like a bitch. What a cuck.
    Seriously?
    Not even kidding one bit. No HH schtick at all going on here. They had just moved in a few years ago and he was down by my shithole with his kids and they were riding bicycles out front in the street...

I'm in the high rent side of Camelot Trailer Court in a sweet culdesac which makes it easier for me to find my teepee when I'm driving home drunk (that part was schtick).

So anyway he sees me up on my porch and comes over to introduce himself, putting his back to his kids, who are like maybe 4 and 7 in the street. The wife, standing on her front porch watching him like a hawk from 5 places up comes running, like shot out of a cannon running, directly at us waving her arms hysterically shouting "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE KIDS ARE IN THE STREET" like a raving lunatic. She rolls all the way up to my porch and absolutely dresses him down at the top of her lungs . "HOW COULD YOU ENDANGER OUR KIDS!!!!!" On and on for a good two minutes. I am pretty sure I dropped my Coors can from the absurdity of it all. Also, there was not a car in sight, anywhere, for as far as the eye could see, and I did I mention I'm in the fucking culdesac? Dude is literally 40 feet from his kids riding in circles on a street with not one car anywhere and she is acting like he is letting them eat glass while sticking their hands in a blender.

The term Karen hadn't been invented then but I'm pretty sure she coined it that day. My neighbors on both sides were outside and watched the whole shitshow. This fucking cuck was ruined on day 2 in a new neighborhood. What a putz. She's from Europe, somewhere, and while skinny and mildly attractive is an absolute train wreck of a human. Her entire Fagbook page was pictures of a Biden Wins sign from some election night event she was at. I put a MAGA sign in her front yard one night while drinking at about midnight to spin her. I'm sure she is still investigating this hate crime to this day.

There is a huge farm property behind us and they have a bermed shooting range all the rednecks like to shoot at. I call it the sound of freedom. If I bring beer they let me shoot all I want. She has called the Sheriffs Department on them about 40 times. They finally told her "look lady, you moved to the country, and they were here first, and their range has been permitted by the county so shut the fuck up." So she tried to wage a one person war on them on Fagbook. Batshit.

CSB, I know.

edit: He just kept mumbling "sorry honey" while she berated him. It was fucking embarrassing to watch.
    Sounds like he needs to end it all.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Glad I married a Mexican. These white devils done lost their mind.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

My nightmare would be stuck in a marriage with one of these progressive women harridans. I can't imagine and most are uglier than sin. Whatever Bill Clinton thought he was getting out of marrying PIPS, he deserved.

Idiot doctor up the street from me is married to a Eurotrash progressive insane bitch. She runs him ragged to different fundraisers for lib causes. Goes on crazy Fagbook rants (Mrs. Swaye shows them to me while laughing). He's a beaten man. I just look at him and laugh when he drives by and lowers his eyes sheepishly. Cuck loser.
    wait, are you in that county with all the sjw school bored bullshit?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

wait, are you in that county with all the sjw school bored bullshit?
    No. I would have been arrested at the meeting.
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Did you move in next door to @BearsWiin
    This is exactly who I think of whenever I see him schlepping to some event that his wife ordered him to go to. She screamed, and I do mean screamed, at him in my entryway the first time I ever met them. He just stood there and took it like a bitch. What a cuck.
    Seriously?
    Not even kidding one bit. No HH schtick at all going on here. They had just moved in a few years ago and he was down by my shithole with his kids and they were riding bicycles out front in the street...

I'm in the high rent side of Camelot Trailer Court in a sweet culdesac which makes it easier for me to find my teepee when I'm driving home drunk (that part was schtick).

So anyway he sees me up on my porch and comes over to introduce himself, putting his back to his kids, who are like maybe 4 and 7 in the street. The wife, standing on her front porch watching him like a hawk from 5 places up comes running, like shot out of a cannon running, directly at us waving her arms hysterically shouting "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE KIDS ARE IN THE STREET" like a raving lunatic. She rolls all the way up to my porch and absolutely dresses him down at the top of her lungs . "HOW COULD YOU ENDANGER OUR KIDS!!!!!" On and on for a good two minutes. I am pretty sure I dropped my Coors can from the absurdity of it all. Also, there was not a car in sight, anywhere, for as far as the eye could see, and I did I mention I'm in the fucking culdesac? Dude is literally 40 feet from his kids riding in circles on a street with not one car anywhere and she is acting like he is letting them eat glass while sticking their hands in a blender.

The term Karen hadn't been invented then but I'm pretty sure she coined it that day. My neighbors on both sides were outside and watched the whole shitshow. This fucking cuck was ruined on day 2 in a new neighborhood. What a putz. She's from Europe, somewhere, and while skinny and mildly attractive is an absolute train wreck of a human. Her entire Fagbook page was pictures of a Biden Wins sign from some election night event she was at. I put a MAGA sign in her front yard one night while drinking at about midnight to spin her. I'm sure she is still investigating this hate crime to this day.

There is a huge farm property behind us and they have a bermed shooting range all the rednecks like to shoot at. I call it the sound of freedom. If I bring beer they let me shoot all I want. She has called the Sheriffs Department on them about 40 times. They finally told her "look lady, you moved to the country, and they were here first, and their range has been permitted by the county so shut the fuck up." So she tried to wage a one person war on them on Fagbook. Batshit.

CSB, I know.

edit: He just kept mumbling "sorry honey" while she berated him. It was fucking embarrassing to watch.

I'd given you 10 bucks to toss little Coors in her face, mid-rant.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2021

Pretty easy explanation.

Bill did whoever the fuck He wanted when He wanted and his wife was a master manipulator in her prime. Think Robin Wright in House of Cards.

There’s has always been a partnership.

Hell. Willy was an afterthought in the ‘92 primaries. He performed so poorly early that the media was asking why He was still in the campaign. And then it all began with his “until the last dawg dies speech”. He gained some mo and then the genius, at the time, of James Carville took over.

But there never would have been a President Clinton without Hills.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Her performance on “60 Minutes” was an Oscar winning performance. Hillary and Bill came on the show to deny rumors of a long-time, torrid affair between Bill and Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary answered most of the questions and did most of the talking while Bill sat their with a sheepish grin.

Editor’s Note: The word “torrid” was added to spice the post up.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751

Kaepsknee said:

Pretty easy explanation.

Bill did whoever the fuck He wanted when He wanted and his wife was a master manipulator in her prime. Think Robin Wright in House of Cards.

There’s has always been a partnership.

Hell. Willy was an afterthought in the ‘92 primaries. He performed so poorly early that the media was asking why He was still in the campaign. And then it all began with his “until the last dawg dies speech”. He gained some mo and then the genius, at the time, of James Carville took over.

But there never would have been a President Clinton without Ross Perot.
    Fixed.
    True.

You never heard Clinton bash Perot, even in the debates. Perot was a viable candidate.

Until He quit and then came back and wasn’t.

And by Election Day, Perot supporters knew He wasn’t going to win and many flipped their support to Clinton. The Carville effect.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This tends to hold true on Facebook as well. I'd venture the other third are gay white men. White people really are the worst. Fortunately I'm 1/164th Chippewa. Fuck those white devils.

I’m half white, half black, half Mexican.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849

This tends to hold true on Facebook as well. I'd venture the other third are gay white men. White people really are the worst. Fortunately I'm 1/164th Chippewa. Fuck those white devils.

I’m half white, half black, half Mexican.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JAxKU72yu0