Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Haie

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The amount of trauma @trublue has inflicted on those of us with dead dads in this thread is unconscionable.

My dad is still alive but I'm starting to shake and almost vomit at the thought of the crude junior high style jokes I'll hear after he's dead.
    Thanks for you contribution, mod.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The amount of trauma @trublue has inflicted on those of us with dead dads in this thread is unconscionable.

My dad is still alive but I'm starting to shake and almost vomit at the thought of the crude junior high style jokes I'll hear after he's dead.
    Thats why this is a safe place. No surprises.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Been there, good thing it fades over time.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Got it. Trigger warnings not sufficient?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

You don’t fit in here, at all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

I don't sweat it. I get along fine at Autzen, Reser, wherever I go. I don't pick fights with old men in the stands. If I did, I wouldn't have my buddies do my dirty work or would I pop-off on a message board about the sick shade I gave thirty years ago.

I think trublu is about 70. I think you could take him. Him being 70 explains why he struggles figuring this place out.
  • Options
    Provide the links. Quit letting your imagination tell the “story”.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Come watch Trublu struggle in every thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

The movie never ends, it goes on and on...

* your OSU/UW lie is in the first screenshot.
  • Options
    I’m a t
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

The movie never ends, it goes on and on...

* your OSU/UW lie is in the first screenshot.
    Oops! The Big Lie. You got me. First game 1982.
  • Options

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

I don't sweat it. I get along fine at Autzen, Reser, wherever I go. I don't pick fights with old men in the stands. If I did, I wouldn't have my buddies do my dirty work or would I pop-off on a message board about the sick shade I gave thirty years ago.

I think trublu is about 70. I think you could take him. Him being 70 explains why he struggles figuring this place out.
    No fight in the stands.

No buddies doing my dirty work.

No yelling afterwards.

No sick shade.

Quit making shit up.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

No fight in the stands.

No yelling afterwards.

No sick shade.

Quit making shit up.
    Why does trouble seem to follow you where you go? Don't get offended, let's go through this, point by point.

In the early 70's you were at Oregon State, D1 track athlete and the football coach had a no facial hair policy. He told a black player to shave and this caused some angst but it later came out coach had been consistent in his policy but something about this affected you deeply. Why would a football coaches facial hair policy cause you such deep scaring that it was the worst two years of your life?

What was it about the mid late 80's in Autzen and Husky Stadium which traumatized you? The Ducks weren't much competition in the 80s but I remember little to no angst between the fan bases. I remember we invited Duck fans walking around before the game to stop and have a soda or cocktail. Nothing specific, just they wore Duck colors. No vivid memories of predictions they would lose the Civil War to the Beavs. But something happened, you experienced and saw things that really bothered you. We're not to the 90's yet, but the implication is you weren't getting along with others. Why? can't you just enjoy the games? Dawg fans here will never forget when UW traveled to Nebraska and beat the Cornhuskers in a hard fought game. Nebraska fans stood and applauded the Huskies at the end of the game. Classiest display ever.

I remember Oklahoma fans stopping me in norman. They insisted I have a drink, eat some barbecue. Great folks. They wished me luck but not to good of luck. I laughed. Everywhere I've gone, have always enjoyed other fans. I don't sense you've had the same sorts of experiences. You seem angry. Over the top.

Then we get to 1992. There's more we skipped over but I don't know everything about your past. There has to be more. We've seen posters come and go but you have a lot of anger, hate for others. You have a hard time getting along with others. This might be hard to hear but you can't get better until you face the problem. What was it that made that old UW fan want to choke a younger man. That's almost thirty years ago. You would have been in your late 30's or 40. Why would an older UW fan, presumably north of 50 or older decide he wanted to choke you? You of all people, sitting in Autzen stadium surrounded by your bros you'd been going to games with for 10 years. People just don't choke other people for no reason. Did you sucker punch the older man? Did the fact he was wearing Husky colors offend you so much you had to pick on him? Were you throwing shade at him the whole game until you finally drove an older man to lash out even when surrounded by Duck fans and even when it was someone younger. Was it what happened at Oregon State, when the man -- that overbearing coach that wouldn't allow facial hair -- dominated your well being, did it come out where you saw this older UW fan and said, I'm going to show him, he's going to pay?

How did it work when he tried to choke you? The key word is try; did your seat bros step in and take his hands off your throat? You were fired up when you posted it, why didn't you describe what you did physically when he grabbed you by the throat? Or were you assuming he wanted to choke you? Did you get carried away when you came out and said he wanted to choke you? Maybe the description, being hepped up, got the better of you.

Now we fast forward to now. You end up at Hardcore Husky. You and DJDuck got deplatformed from a Duck site. How does that work? Were you rude to the Mods like you are here? Were you doing your best to throw shade in and did you end up irritating them like you did the older UW fan until they said enough, you've been deplatformed. No further warning, just gone? Were there some falsehoods involved? Did you get into another online argument and make something up to prove your point, figuring they wouldn't know any better?

There's a lot of questions but I think if you can consider each, you might learn something about yourself and why you seem to be at odds with the world. The common theme seems to be you have a problem with authority and establishment. You don't like rules or established hierarchies or groups like ours. If you don't get your way, you lash out. And often it ends badly for you. Carrying around scars for 50 years can't be healthy.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

No fight in the stands.

No yelling afterwards.

No sick shade.

Quit making shit up.
    Why does trouble seem to follow you where you go? Don't get offended, let's go through this, point by point.

In the early 70's you were at Oregon State, D1 track athlete and the football coach had a no facial hair policy. He told a black player to shave and this caused some angst but it later came out coach had been consistent in his policy but something about this affected you deeply. Why would a football coaches facial hair policy cause you such deep scaring that it was the worst two years of your life?

What was it about the mid late 80's in Autzen and Husky Stadium which traumatized you? The Ducks weren't much competition in the 80s but I remember little to no angst between the fan bases. I remember we invited Duck fans walking around before the game to stop and have a soda or cocktail. Nothing specific, just they wore Duck colors. No vivid memories of predictions they would lose the Civil War to the Beavs. But something happened, you experienced and saw things that really bothered you. We're not to the 90's yet, but the implication is you weren't getting along with others. Why? can't you just enjoy the games? Dawg fans here will never forget when UW traveled to Nebraska and beat the Cornhuskers in a hard fought game. Nebraska fans stood and applauded the Huskies at the end of the game. Classiest display ever.

I remember Oklahoma fans stopping me in norman. They insisted I have a drink, eat some barbecue. Great folks. They wished me luck but not to good of luck. I laughed. Everywhere I've gone, have always enjoyed other fans. I don't sense you've had the same sorts of experiences. You seem angry. Over the top.

Then we get to 1992. There's more we skipped over but I don't know everything about your past. There has to be more. We've seen posters come and go but you have a lot of anger, hate for others. You have a hard time getting along with others. This might be hard to hear but you can't get better until you face the problem. What was it that made that old UW fan want to choke a younger man. That's almost thirty years ago. You would have been in your late 30's or 40. Why would an older UW fan, presumably north of 50 or older decide he wanted to choke you? You of all people, sitting in Autzen stadium surrounded by your bros you'd been going to games with for 10 years. People just don't choke other people for no reason. Did you sucker punch the older man? Did the fact he was wearing Husky colors offend you so much you had to pick on him? Were you throwing shade at him the whole game until you finally drove an older man to lash out even when surrounded by Duck fans and even when it was someone younger. Was it what happened at Oregon State, when the man -- that overbearing coach that wouldn't allow facial hair -- dominated your well being, did it come out where you saw this older UW fan and said, I'm going to show him, he's going to pay?

How did it work when he tried to choke you? The key word is try; did your seat bros step in and take his hands off your throat? You were fired up when you posted it, why didn't you describe what you did physically when he grabbed you by the throat? Or were you assuming he wanted to choke you? Did you get carried away when you came out and said he wanted to choke you? Maybe the description, being hepped up, got the better of you.

Now we fast forward to now. You end up at Hardcore Husky. You and DJDuck got deplatformed from a Duck site. How does that work? Were you rude to the Mods like you are here? Were you doing your best to throw shade in and did you end up irritating them like you did the older UW fan until they said enough, you've been deplatformed. No further warning, just gone? Were there some falsehoods involved? Did you get into another online argument and make something up to prove your point, figuring they wouldn't know any better?

There's a lot of questions but I think if you can consider each, you might learn something about yourself and why you seem to be at odds with the world. The common theme seems to be you have a problem with authority and establishment. You don't like rules or established hierarchies or groups like ours. If you don't get your way, you lash out. And often it ends badly for you. Carrying around scars for 50 years can't be healthy.
    Yeah, I have a lot of problems with authority and establishment.

That’s why I’m a retired federal agent.

Thanks for wasting your time with this drivel.

Please, please hire Helfrich as your offensive coordinator, genius.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

No fight in the stands.

No yelling afterwards.

No sick shade.

Quit making shit up.

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

No fight in the stands.

No yelling afterwards.

No sick shade.

Quit making shit up.

Yeah, I have a lot of problems with authority and establishment.

That’s why I’m a retired federal agent.

Thanks for wasting your time with this drivel.

Please, please hire Helfrich as your offensive coordinator, genius.

Yeah sure. The hiring interview

Why did you leave Oregon State?

Most miserable two years of my life.

Why?

The football coach.

Did you play football?

No I ran cross country.

Hmm. So, what happened with the football coach?

He had a no facial hair policy.

Ok.

It offended a black player and it escalated from there.

So, he sounds racist. Oh, that guy. Weren't blacks and whites subject to the same policy?

Correct.

I'm confused, you didn't play football but the football coach's policy affected your experience enough that you withdrew?

Correct.

Oh.

------------------------

Not buying it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the effort . . . Care to talk about recruiting rankings of Oregon and Washington classes the past 20 years?

Didn’t you mention Washington just tears Oregon apart in recruiting? Oregon is a “shitty program”.

I had to look it up. Thought maybe my memory was failing me.

What measure do you use? ESPN, 247, Scout/CBS?

LOL
  • Options
    Baseman:

Not selling you shit.

You can’t talk PAC-12 football, so the “creative “ personal attacks.

Hire Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator.

Genius level analysis.