Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Haie

13»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mark Helfrich . . . lol . . . Dumbass.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    @trublue preparing for a hard day's work at Hardcore Husky every morning:

@trublue in every thread:

• Options
    Yeah, Washington has just destroyed Oregon in recruiting. Idiot.

Hire Helfrich as Offensive Coordinator. lol.

Dumbfuck.

Stick to the personal attacks.
  • Options
    Quality, thoughtful post that made me think.

Need to think about it . . .

A few thoughts . . .

How was Oregon’s offense before with Kelly as OC?

What offense did they run after Helfrich was hired?

If Helfrich was so instrumental in their success, why did he suck as an OC before and after leaving Oregon (pros).

Helfrich identified Mariota at a camp. The recruiter and closer was Kelly. Sark almost flipped him. The kid wanted to go to UW. His parents wouldn’t let him.

The big question is why is Helfrich not employed at the present time. Perhaps, he doesn’t need the $$$. Oregon paid him a boatload to become their head coach.

Willie Taggart didn’t run the program into the ground . . . Helfrich did. They had a lot of deadwood on the staff . . . 20-30 year veteran coaches at Oregon that were not savvy with FB, Twatter and the changing recruiting. Somehow, Kelly was able to get ‘em to work after firing a couple when he was hired

What did Helfrich have to do with Herbert’s development? Helfrich was the head coach.

He was a 3* QB with few offers. He was offered as an afterthought and he jumped at it. Local kid with Oregon ties.

Smart kid. Picked up the system quickly and was ready when Prokop(?), the grad transfer from Montana State floundered.

His first OC was Matt Lubeck, I think . . . Helrich’s final season . . . Nuff said. Thrown in during 70-21 tout at Autzen.

After that, the OC was Marcus Arroyo and they ran the Pistol . . . Definitely more of an offense designed for a dual threat QB.

I don’t know who the QB coach was, but Arroyo was very unimaginative in his play calling and Meat dreams of an SEC power running team, not exactly the system to highlight a pro style QB.

They didn’t run Herbert out of the Pistol on option type runs very often until the USC game. They couldn’t afford to lose Herbert to injuries.

Success in the pros has a lot to do with who drafts you. Mariota, like Locker, was beaten into a bloody pulp at Tennessee because of a poor offensive line. Injuries compounded by more injuries.

It appears Herbert walked into a great situation at LA Chargers. Time will tell.

• Options
    I know little about Donovan. I know a lot about Kelly and Helfrich.

I hope you guys snap up, Helfrich.

You will be bitterly disappointed . . . He is not The Answer IMHO.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Quality, thoughtful post that made me think.

Need to think about it . . .

A few thoughts . . .

How was Oregon’s offense before with Kelly as OC?

What offense did they run after Helfrich was hired?

If Helfrich was so instrumental in their success, why did he suck as an OC before and after leaving Oregon (pros).

Helfrich identified Mariota at a camp. The recruiter and closer was Kelly. Sark almost flipped him. The kid wanted to go to UW. His parents wouldn’t let him.

The big question is why is Helfrich not employed at the present time. Perhaps, he doesn’t need the $$$. Oregon paid him a boatload to become their head coach.

Willie Taggart didn’t run the program into the ground . . . Helfrich did. They had a lot of deadwood on the staff . . . 20-30 year veteran coaches at Oregon that were not savvy with FB, Twatter and the changing recruiting. Somehow, Kelly was able to get ‘em to work after firing a couple when he was hired

What did Helfrich have to do with Herbert’s development? Helfrich was the head coach.

He was a 3* QB with few offers. He was offered as an afterthought and he jumped at it. Local kid with Oregon ties.

Smart kid. Picked up the system quickly and was ready when Prokop(?), the grad transfer from Montana State floundered.

His first OC was Matt Lubeck, I think . . . Helrich’s final season . . . Nuff said. Thrown in during 70-21 tout at Autzen.

After that, the OC was Marcus Arroyo and they ran the Pistol . . . Definitely more of an offense designed for a dual threat QB.

I don’t know who the QB coach was, but Arroyo was very unimaginative in his play calling and Meat dreams of an SEC power running team, not exactly the system to highlight a pro style QB.

They didn’t run Herbert out of the Pistol on option type runs very often until the USC game. They couldn’t afford to lose Herbert to injuries.

Success in the pros has a lot to do with who drafts you. Mariota, like Locker, was beaten into a bloody pulp at Tennessee because of a poor offensive line. Injuries compounded by more injuries.

It appears Herbert walked into a great situation at LA Chargers. Time will tell.

Your? fan base is fucking retarded (quooks, not beavlet)

You are fucking retarded.