Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sabrina Ionescu: "Looking back, I should have gone to Washington."

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

KISS MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS . . .

After you do, show your wives and young children what you posted and how funny you are.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

Unless you’re thick-headed, it is very common for D-1 athletes in minor sports to be fans of other sports, while in college and/or as a post-graduate, particularly of college football.

Unbelievable things occurred at games, particularly when the Dawgs came to Autzen Stadium, particularly in the late 80’s and early 90’s, things you don’t forget.

Going to Husky Stadium was out of the question after a couple of visits in the mid-late 80’s.

Sorry if you have memory issues.

If you want to put your money where your ignorant mouth is about whether I competed at a PAC school, I can prove it to you.

How much you want to put up, you ignorant slut?

If you don’t want to bet a lot of money, don’t call me a liar.

Calm down sally. Change your tampon and take a walk.

Pretty funny that ducks came up with “stories” about going to husky stadium after the shit started being told about Oddson. It’s not just UW fans, Nancy, the whole pac 12 and many out of conference fans have experienced it. It’s well documented. Axe Wisconsin fans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

The Caps come on. Angry Duck. You ought to go take a Midol and go night night.
    Angry Trublue > angry dflea? Staff? Mods? Devs?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman can’t back up his big ignorant mouth.

Tell me all about OSU sports, imbecile!

Put your money where your mouth is, Baseman.

Otherwise, slink away and shut your pie hole about topics you know nothing about, KUNT.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Unless you’re thick-headed, it is very common for D-1 athletes in minor sports to be fans of other sports, while in college and/or as a post-graduate, particularly of college football.

Unbelievable things occurred at games, particularly when the Dawgs came to Autzen Stadium, particularly in the late 80’s and early 90’s, things you don’t forget.

Going to Husky Stadium was out of the question after a couple of visits in the mid-late 80’s.

If you want to put your money where your ignorant mouth is about whether I competed at a PAC school, I can prove it to you.

Unbelievable things. You sound traumatized. Can you still hear the lambs scream?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,946
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Unbelievable things. You sound traumatized. Can you still hear the lambs scream?
    Are you still running your mouth?

Put up or shut up, you ignorant turd.

Tell me again all about OSU’s commitment to sports.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Trublue ran in special Olympics. His care taker told him it was the real Olympics.
  • Options
    trublue said:

I didn’t attend women’s sports back then
  • Options
    Fuck you, Damone.

I ran at Hayward Field at the state track & field meet in high school. You?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

I didn’t attend women’s sports back then
    Good strategy.

Play stupid.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Baseman said:

trublue said:

The Caps come on. Angry Duck. You ought to go take a Midol and go night night.
    Angry Trublue > angry dflea? Staff? Mods? Devs?
    This is heading for a @SpoogeDawg ending. Cook it.
  • Options

trublue said:

Calm down sally. Change your tampon and take a walk.

Pretty funny that ducks came up with “stories” about going to husky stadium after the shit started being told about Oddson. It’s not just UW fans, Nancy, the whole pac 12 and many out of conference fans have experienced it. It’s well documented. Axe Wisconsin fans.
    It’s all in the eyes of the beholder. Oregon has MORE than it’s share of boorish, obnoxious, drunken fans - particularly after the team became respectable and started to sell out. Straight up true.

In the good old days, the Huskies used to sell out Autzen and do the wave in the stadium. Lots of bandwagon fans, just like the Ducks when they improved.

The Huskies had a ton of fans in 80’s and 90’s. Traveled well.

I went to Camp Randall in 2000 for the Whiskey game and had a great experience. Great venue, good game, Nebraska classy fans.

The following year when they came to Oregon was a clusterfuck. The Oregon AD sold them seats in the GA section in the end zone, which was occupied by Oregon fans, when the Wisconsin fans arrived . . . A complete disaster.

I think it took near close to halftime to clear out the Oregon fans who thought they were sitting in GA seats and for the Wisconsin fans to get in the seats that they paid a premium for.

Heads should have rolled.

I’ve been to two Rose Bowls against Wisconsin.

Great fans!
  • Options
    WRDawgWRDawg Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Seriously, who fucking remembers an opposing fan from 30 years ago? Oh top of that, who remembers what they said after they were offended? oh, but you ran track in college. You're full of shit. Any college athlete that remembers what a fan said and how they responded in the stands is FOS.

I remember an obnoxious group of Duck fans coming to sit in the Husky section at Autzen in ‘05. One unlucky Duck fan got choked by a Husky fan and then hauled out by security…
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    LOL

The “story” gets better every time it is rehashed. Who is WRDawg, with 39 posts?

Is that you Spaceman?
  • Options
    WRDawg said:

Seriously, who fucking remembers an opposing fan from 30 years ago? Oh top of that, who remembers what they said after they were offended? oh, but you ran track in college. You're full of shit. Any college athlete that remembers what a fan said and how they responded in the stands is FOS.

I remember an obnoxious group of Duck fans coming to sit in the Husky section at Autzen in ‘05. One unlucky Duck fan got choked by a Husky fan and then hauled out by security…

Paragraph 1 is a figment of your imagination . . . You’re full is shit, Spaceman.

And if it’s really you, WR Dawg, seriously fuck the hell off. Where did the fan in the stands come from and the rest of that drivel?

Paragraph 2 - No reason to not believe any of that. If an “unlucky Duck fan” was behaving badly, they deserved whatever consequences they encountered.

Sober up, dipshit.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

I literally said this to a friend of mine three days ago.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Trublue ran in special Olympics. His care taker told him it was the real Olympics.
    trublue said:

Fuck you, Damone.

I ran at Hayward Field at the state track & field meet in high school. You?

I ran there in college. Go fuck yourself.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    What did you run and for what team?

I ran cross country for OSU in the early 70’s for two years. Never ran a college race on Hayward Field.

Ran in the Northern Division meet at Corvallis in 1973 won by Prefontaine. Only race I ever dropped out of. Oregon went on to win the NCAA cross country championships that year. Dellinger was the head coach.

It was Pre’s last term of college eligibility. He skipped cross country the year before because of the ‘72 Olympics.

No, I didn’t hang with Pre, Terry Williams, Gary Barger or any of the others on that great team.

I was not recruited by or offered to run at UO.

Fuck you too, Damone.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

What did you run and for what team?

I ran cross country for OSU in the early 70’s for two years. Never ran a college race on Hayward Field.

Ran in the Northern Division meet at Corvallis in 1973 won by Prefontaine. Only race I ever dropped out of. Oregon went on to win the NCAA cross country championships that year. Dellinger was the head coach.

It was Pre’s last term of college eligibility. He skipped cross country the year before because of the ‘72 Olympics.

No, I didn’t hang with Pre, Terry Williams, Gary Barger or any of the others on that great team.

I was not recruited by or offered to run at UO.

Fuck you too, Damone.

So now it comes out. You're a Beav but you root for the Ducks. Wow, just wow.

And you had a chance to run against Pre and dropped out? what a Pussy.

What athlete has a chance to compete against the best and drops out? You saw Pre was bad ass. He was a Duck. As a Beav you wanted no part of him in the competitive arena and quit. Then when you graduated you became a Duck.

My Godfather was a big OSU alum. James Rogers was his name. He helped get Gary Payton to OSU and drove around in an old station wagon with a big OSU sticker on his car. He lived in Tacoma and my family were all Dawgs yet he refused to turncoat on his Beavs even when they sucked. He was rewarded when the shit Beavs upset UW at Husky stadium in 1985. He never ran from his team. Football. Basketball. Whatever the sport. He was all Beav, all the time.

Wow. Just wow. He's rolling over in his grave right now.