Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Jude Even Watch the Games?

He writes: Callier is the most gifted running back with a nice blend of size, speed and physicality...?

Not only is Jude fucking lazy but he is totally clueless. Coleman, Shaq and DW are all bigger and all more physical. Callier's best highlight was outrunning the worst defense in the slowest conference. Anyone who watched the games could see that DW has the most potential. Plus Tui had that comment before the season that DW reminded him of Corey Dillon.

Jude should win the abundance award. Lazy and a moron.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,164 Founders Club

He writes: Callier is the most gifted running back with a nice blend of size, speed and physicality...?

Not only is Jude fucking lazy but he is totally clueless. Coleman, Shaq and DW are all bigger and all more physical. Callier's best highlight was outrunning the worst defense in the slowest conference. Anyone who watched the games could see that DW has the most potential. Plus Tui had that comment before the season that DW reminded him of Corey Dillon.

Jude should win the triple abundance award. Lazy and a moron and still gets paid.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club

Jude watches UW vs. Oregon every year.

And every other Oregon game.
  • Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    Does Jude Even Watch the Games?

About as often as Fetters turns down nachos
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    I could do 1000 times better of a job than Jude. That's a fact, jack
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club

Maybe 999 times better, but 1000? You're pushing it....
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You need not put a , between fact and Jack there Slice
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Did you read this on his blog or in the newspaper?
    On the blog article I read: Callier, the starter to open the 2012 before tearing his ACL, remains in the mix. Washington is probably the most gifted running back on the roster, with an impressive blend of size, speed and physicality. He is a favorite, if not the favorite, to eventually take over as the No. 1 back
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

On the blog article I read: Callier, the starter to open the 2012 before tearing his ACL, remains in the mix. Washington is probably the most gifted running back on the roster, with an impressive blend of size, speed and physicality. He is a favorite, if not the favorite, to eventually take over as the No. 1 back

Perhaps I erred. Either way Jude is a lazy twat.

Upvoted for twat.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Correct response was "Yeah, but still".
    His sources were telling him. LTFD.
    Doogles said:

Judges would also have accepted "Crimea River."
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Doogles said:

Disagree.

Why do you hate the patented F3 "huh?"