Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Admin promises cyber attacks are here to stay!

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    thechatch said:

BBQ sauce on ribs? Jesus Christ, you fucking heathens.

Dry rub some spare ribs and just spray them with apple cider vinegar on a 7hr 225235 smoke.

If you need to smother them in some kind of tomato and sugar based sauce, you fucked them up from the start. Memphis style ribs are vastly superior to that Kansas City nonsense, but eastern NC Whole Hog is the way to go.

Also, thank god I’ve got a deep freezer full of provisions to get me through this meat price spike, brought to you by Soviet internet hackers.

Sauce on the side. Always sauce on the side. Vinegar based Eastern N.Carolina is the only sauce to serve on bbq pork

Is a deep freeze better than a shallow freeze? What’s the difference?

If you want to take the gloves off re: BBQ , let me know.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

89ute said:

He can promise it because it's part of the next plan now that the 'worldwide death plauge'' is fizzling out.

Control of food and energy is next. Already could not buy hamburger at Costco yesterday. No warning, just gone.

Baby Back Ribs were $5.49 a pound yesterday at Costco up from between $3.39 to $3.99 last year. Settled for Brats last night with a shrimp salad.
    Can’t afford $1.50 more per pound? I realize some here are poor, but JFC. Sounds like some of you are surfing in THIS economy.
    Almost a 40% increase and probably amounts to another $15 per package because of how many racks you get at Costco. That is not insignificant.
    Lol. It’s not insignificant if you’re poor. Imagine not getting what you want for dinner because of $15
    That's one item. Spread that across a month of meals. You should hope this is something that people are feeling because it will get Dems voted out quickly. Those are the votes that matter, not yours.
    People are feeling it, but $15 to go with brats over ribs? That will annoy me. But I’m not eating fucking brats when I want ribs because of $15
    Package of ribs at Costco is now $20 more then it was just last year. Can I afford? Sure, but I would rather be spending that money on other things or not spending it at all.
    It’s pretty well known around here that Damone will overspend on beef when He doesn’t have to.

There is no good $2.99 steak. And don’t give me the “it’s good for $2.99”. If you have to caveat it, it’s not good.
    You’re blatant disregard for the fixens won’t stand in this house. And besides, they were $5.99 when I went.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Dickeys is a chain. And not legit.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes