Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJ Duck

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My guess is @djduck is at Albertsons dumping cans in the machine to get enough to pay for at least some of the beer he’s been drinking for free.

Albertson’s?!

Geez I didn’t realize things had gotten so bad.

Thanks, Biden....
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Maybe DJ can make someone here so upset that they pay for his shitty little badge for him.

Says the guy talking about his loser kids who haven't done shit compared to me.
    My kid is 16 months.

So I'd say he's done as much as an Oregon grad.
    This is why I’m proud to be yore patron on these boreds. Learning to code to rise up out of the wasteland that is Vancouver for yore child. Inspirational stuff.

DJ is beyond help though. And if Stalin nukes this bored I’ll just ask him for the Scandinavian Hot Talk one to return.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Maybe DJ can make someone here so upset that they pay for his shitty little badge for him.

My kid is 16 months.

This is why I’m proud to be yore patron on these boreds. Learning to code to rise up out of the wasteland that is Vancouver for yore child. Inspirational stuff.

DJ is beyond help though. And if Stalin nukes this bored I’ll just ask him for the Scandinavian Hot Talk one to return.
    I’m not looking at dope sheets. I just follow track ass fuck. It’s you that has to use a crutch and needed to look times up to answer the question. and then you have so many craven equivocations you’re answer means virtually nothing.😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are so full of shit but but you’re better than anyone else. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Mike I already Donated you just don’t have it noted down yet check your PO Box. It should either be there or pretty soon the wife sent it off a couple of days ago.

Yes I gave DJDuck the PO Box 2-3 days ago. It's certainly possible that its on its way
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

My kid is 16 months.

Look at this little butler cabin quook ripping on a place that is about 90% quooks.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

Mike I already Donated you just don’t have it noted down yet check your PO Box. It should either be there or pretty soon the wife sent it off a couple of days ago.

How did I know the old "check in the mail" excuse was coming. I smelled a rat when Derrick said you were mailing your donation. Free loading limp dick Duck.

DJDuck said:

Yes I gave DJDuck the PO Box 2-3 days ago. It's certainly possible that its on its way
    I believe the check is most certainly on its way. Mostly because I also believe DJ still pays for most things with checks.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ramenduck said:

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

How did I know the old "check in the mail" excuse was coming. I smelled a rat when Derrick said you were mailing your donation. Free loading limp dick Duck.

DJDuck said:

I believe the check is most certainly on its way. Mostly because I also believe DJ still pays for most things with checks.
    And I still believe in Santa Claus and look for Bigfoot when hiking in the woods
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Welp, $50 arrived at the PO Box from DJ Duck. First of all, any support of the site is appreciated.

However, the deal was that a Wam subscription of $129 needed to arrive by June 1, otherwise the Refuge will go dark for two days.

Your move, Deej.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    Never heard that. Why is it up to me? Has everyone donated $129. I am happy to donate but I don’t work on extortion. Please answer the question Derek. HAS EVERYONE THAT USES THIS SITE “DONATED” $129 ?

This is the most strange “FREE” site I have ever seen. I would have been glad to pay a subscription fee of $129 but I won’t be extorted out of it.

Do what you have to do but maybe it would be more honest if you just required a subscription. Hell all I wanted to do was provide Ducks with info that I have on our site already. I don’t really need to be attacked by juvenile nutjobs like Moron Braggart Mike Damone and Hateful nutjob NTX in order to do it.

I have subscriptions to Duck Territory, Dawgman, Scoopduck and The Athletic. They were upfront and had a subscription fee and I paid it gladly. Money is not a problem with me.

• Options
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Never heard that. Why is it up to me? Has everyone donated $129. I am happy to donate but I don’t work on extortion. Please answer the question Derek. HAS EVERYONE THAT USES THIS SITE “DONATED” $129 ?

This is the most strange “FREE” site I have ever seen. I would have been glad to pay a subscription fee of $129 but I won’t be extorted out of it.

Yes we are a strange site. The root of this has been that you have acted like you're entitled to the forum and that people need to respect you. You don't seem to quite get the nature of the site. Just like when I busted out the old "It's what I like to do" joke on you a couple months ago and you got offended. That joke goes back to 2008. If you look closely, members are busting my balls regularly and I'm the founder of the site.

What we're engaged in right now is some good old fashioned ball busting. It's in the DNA of the site. You can play along and have fun or you can get offended by it.

If you don't want to play ball, that's fine. No hard feelings on my end. I have not cashed your $50. If you want it returned just let me know. Or I can tear it up. Make sure you PM me to be 100% sure that I see your reply.

To answer your question, we have roughly 70 members who have paid $129 and are in Swaye's Wigwam.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    Why aren’t you up front about the “donation”. You couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t think anyone needs to respect me. I didn’t know being attacked was part of the culture. I have never “required” anyone’s “Respect”. You see YOU just don’t get it. I don’t care if any of you respect me. In general I have never cared about others respect let alone those I think are hateful people. You people here just are wrong on so many things. I don’t feel entitled to anything and you are wrong there too, pretty much like Mike. Keep the $50. If you have a subscription I will pay it. What you are doing is threatening me for a donation. The only thing I will miss if you want to ban me is the connection between old Shed Educkers. I would like for you guys to keep in touch and give me your info at https://theduckpond.boards.net/board/1/duck-pond.
    It is probably one of the best sites to get Duck information. We are an aggregator of Duck info with a twist that other aggregator sites don’t have.........conversation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

Do what you have to do but maybe it would be more honest if you just required a subscription. Hell all I wanted to do was provide Ducks with info that I have on our site already. I don’t really need to be attacked by juvenile nutjobs like Moron Braggart Mike Damone and Hateful nutjob NTX in order to do it.

I have subscriptions to Duck Territory, Dawgman, Scoopduck and The Athletic. They were upfront and had a subscription fee and I paid it gladly. Money is not a problem with me.

You basically have your own board board . Pay up asshole.

You’re the kind of guy that would go the free car wash run by the little league kids, bring a truck and 5th wheel and the when they are washed flip them off as you drive away. Hey, it said free.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

Why aren’t you up front about the “donation”. You couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t think anyone needs to respect me. I didn’t know being attacked was part of the culture. I have never “required” anyone’s “Respect”. You see YOU just don’t get it. I don’t care if any of you respect me. In general I have never cared about others respect let alone those I think are hateful people. You people here just are wrong on so many things. I don’t feel entitled to anything and you are wrong there too, pretty much like Mike. Keep the $50. If you have a subscription I will pay it. What you are doing is threatening me for a donation. The only thing I will miss if you want to ban me is the connection between old Shed Educkers. I would like for you guys to keep in touch and give me your info at https://theduckpond.boards.net/board/1/duck-pond.
    It is probably one of the best sites to get Duck information. We are an aggregator of Duck info with a twist that other aggregator sites don’t have.........conversation.

LEAVE.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    Things could be so much better for @djduck. All he had to do was say “you guys are right, I understand people spent time and money creating a largely censure free alternative to other sites. I also understand you created a duck forum on a husky site, which you didn’t have to do and is unusual. As a person that heavily uses the site and the duck forum (which is important t to me to get out information)I am more than happy to help with the cost and donate $129. Thanks everyone”

Instead it’s “fuck you, I’m entitled to be here, it’s free board and there is no requirement to pay and fuck you again”

I’d say if DJ would like to say he does understand the the situation and express a little bit of gratitude, maybe the $50 is enough. Instead he’s still in “fuck you” mode.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    DJ’s $50 is quite a flex compared to my $25.

Embarrassing.

I blame @YellowSnow.

• Options
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

You're not being banned. I never said you were being banned. Good lord.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

You're not being banned. I never said you were being banned. Good lord.
    Banning @DJDuck would be a travesty. Banning @trublue would be a much more prudent move.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

DJDuck said:

Yes we are a strange site. The root of this has been that you have acted like you're entitled to the forum and that people need to respect you. You don't seem to quite get the nature of the site. Just like when I busted out the old "It's what I like to do" joke on you a couple months ago and you got offended. That joke goes back to 2008. If you look closely, members are busting my balls regularly and I'm the founder of the site.

What we're engaged in right now is some good old fashioned ball busting. It's in the DNA of the site. You can play along and have fun or you can get offended by it.

If you don't want to play ball, that's fine. No hard feelings on my end. I have not cashed your $50. If you want it returned just let me know. Or I can tear it up. Make sure you PM me to be 100% sure that I see your reply.

To answer your question, we have roughly 70 members who have paid $129 and are in Swaye's Wigwam.
    I donate with content, and knowing when to keep my mouth shut.