Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJ Duck

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021

@DJDuck

Do you want to continue with your insults? Or help support the site? Anyone who starts as many threads as you do would gladly support the operation. Right?

You’re the one that started the insults jerk.

• Options
    I guess your Juvenile insults and those of your ilk don’t count.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

@DJDuck

Do you want to continue with your insults? Or help support the site? Anyone who starts as many threads as you do would gladly support the operation. Right?

Your the one that started the insults jerk.

Bullshit. Keep it up with me though. Are you going to donate or not. If you donate, you get to keep your silly duck page and I won’t mock you anymore.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

I guess your Juvenile insults and those of your ilk don’t count.

Your juvenile insults have moved my ilk to ask you to donate to the forum you have been using for free. Maybe you can’t get $129 passed the wife though, and don’t want to have to explain this to her?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DJDuck If you need help...

• Options
    Mike I already Donated you just don’t have it noted down yet check your PO Box. It should either be there or pretty soon the wife sent it off a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Mike I already Donated you just don’t have it noted down yet check your PO Box. It should either be there or pretty soon the wife sent it off a couple of days ago.

You think this is a a joke? Keep it up. Tick tick
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

How did I know the old "check in the mail" excuse was coming. I smelled a rat when Derrick said you were mailing your donation. Free loading limp dick Duck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

How did I know the old "check in the mail" excuse was coming. I smelled a rat when Derrick said you were mailing your donation. Free loading limp dick Duck.
    Because mailing make sense when it can be taken care of in 2 minutes with a few clicks. Tick tick tick.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe DJ can make someone here so upset that they pay for his shitty little badge for him.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

Because mailing make sense when it can be taken care of in 2 minutes with a few clicks. Tick tick tick.

Stamp prices are up. The postman returned his mailing for insufficient postage will be the excuse. Not his fault.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

You think dj has a credit card or PayPal?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Maybe DJ can make someone here so upset that they pay for his shitty little badge for him.

Says the guy talking about his loser kids who haven't done shit compared to me.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

You think dj has a credit card or PayPal?
    Diner's Club is still a thing. My gas station corporate card is one.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Says the guy talking about his loser kids who haven't done shit compared to me.
    My kid is 16 months.

So I'd say he's done as much as an Oregon grad.