Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gender reassignment ending in suicide

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
Not be reported. You can get castrated in 90 days. Kids learning about transitioning through social media.
It appears Tucker Carlson just watches the Matt Walsh show. Tucker is always a few days behind him on content.

https://youtu.be/-YbRNgBg9Og

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Had this argument with an acquaintance who is a rat. The rat told me that the only reason they are committing suicide is because of ridicule and lack of acceptance. That is true, those are two factors that do push some mentally unstable individuals to commit suicide but they are not the core mental health issue. The problem is, they were mentally unstable to begin with prior to the surgeries and needed therapy. Denying ones naturally given biology is not normal behavior for anyone. So in the end they made horrible decisions that didn't help them at all, never dealt with the real mental health issues they were going through and ended up killing themselves.

At one point I think I even read that a staggering 30%+ kill themselves.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Had this argument with an acquaintance who is a rat. The rat told me that the only reason they are committing suicide is because of ridicule and lack of acceptance. That is true, those are two factors that do push some mentally unstable individuals to commit suicide but they are not the core mental health issue. The problem is, they were mentally unstable to begin with prior to the surgeries and needed therapy. Denying ones naturally given biology is not normal behavior for anyone. So in the end they made horrible decisions that didn't help them at all, never dealt with the real mental health issues they were going through and ended up killing themselves.

At one point I think I even read that a staggering 30%+ kill themselves.

Ignored is way more likely than ridiculed. Delusional people think that is the same thing.