Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

POS Tim Kaine doesn’t even believe the tenets of his own faith, compares Catholic teaching to Sharia

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hey Duck, PM Irishdawg...
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

You are a nutjob. I laid it out for you and you still don’t understand. Are you retarded?

Tim Kaine was talking about Catholic teachings. You said they were worse than Sharia. Again you haven’t brought up one damned teaching of the Catholic Church Blitzkrieg the Bigot. You may be the biggest moron on this board and that is saying something.

You are scary nuts. You need to seek help.

Yes he is retarded DJ, he is also a troll lol
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    They’ve found each other and I’m here for it.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I am still waiting for you to come up with a teaching of the Catholic Church that is worse than Sharia you ignorant moron. You’re just a bigot that shoots their mouth off to denigrate the target of their bigotry.

Deej, perhaps take a step back and think about what might be going on here ......

Get it??

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

God you can’t make this shit up. If you believe this stupid shit Blitzkrieg the Bigot you are one messed up motherfucker.

Do you understand plain English or do you have some comprehension problems? Let me lay this out more simply because you seem lost.

1) The Catholic Church like other religions have certain tenets that one must believe in. Most of these are spelled out in the Catechism of the Catholic Church which is readily available for anyone to read.

2) Tim Kaine, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durbin and others are cafeteria Catholics and only believe what they want to.

3) Tim Kaine compared Catholic Teaching Contained in the tenets & Catechism of the Catholic Church to Sharia

4) You said that these Catholic tenets were even worse

5) I ask you for specific examples contained in the Cathechism and tenets of the Church.

6) You have failed to do that and just copied drivel that has nothing to do with the tenets of the Catholic Church which you are obviously ignorant of.

Calm down turbo.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

THESE ARE NOT TENETS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. YOU ARE SO STUPID I DON’T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD TENET MEANS. ARE YOU AN ADULT YOU MINDLESS NUTJOB?

Some of the tenets of the Vatican (those in high places in the Catholic Church) include:

1. Paedophilia

2. Human Sacrifice to Molech and other Demons

3. The creation of the One World Religion of prophecy

4. Murders and assassinations committed by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits)

5. The creation of a one world government

6. The promotion of Covid 1984, Climate Change and 'vaccines'

7. The Vatican created Islam, and is therefore responsible for the Sharia Law you see today

To be fair, pedophilia is an honorary tenant.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Who wears More makeup, Kaine or Emmert?