Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's outrageous to me that someone like this has any power or is making decisions that affect me.

2»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

If you've been vaccinated, and Maddow is, why the fuck should she care if someone isn't wearing a mask?

Because science.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

If someone in a store tells me to mask up I am punching them in the face. I believe in disproportionate responses.

Gas warfare. A beer, sausage, sour kraut, and cheese laced fart aimed in their general direction. Those fake masks cannot filter stench molecules, perfect gas warfare, and it makes a few salient points to the virtue signaling mask wearer. First, fuck off! Second, those stench molecules made it past the fake mask. Hmmm. Maybe the fake mask doesn’t serve much purpose? Third, I just farted in your face. The ball is in your court. Proceed with caution, your virtue signaling ass is messing with a real son of a bitch.
    I lol’d
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

We have an entire party filled with these people. That's why it never made any sense to me the over the top irrational fear people have for the religious right. The religious right has zero impact on my life. But these fuckers have all kinds of impact on my life and it's all negative. People not wearing a mask outside were never a "threat" to you.

On one hand, I 1000% agree with the assessment that there’s going to need to be a “re-wiring” by people to adjust as we move outside of the pandemic norms and back to life as normal

How much adjustment really will depend on each individual person

The bigger issue to me, and where I think you were going with this Bob, is that there are way too many people in this world that are quick to judge/criticize/opine/etc on the house of others comparatively to what it is that they themselves control

Throughout this entire pandemic we’ve all had to make decisions about what we were and we’re not comfortable about. If others were doing activities that you were’t comfortable with ... simple solution ... don’t engage with them.

I don’t know if I ever will fully understand the outrage about people not vaccinating for this or that. At some point we give people the data and facts and they make their decisions.

So much about this pandemic has highlighted the best and worst of us
    It showed me that all libs have nothing going on in their lives so they need some sort of way to feel superior and control people who don't think exactly the same as them.
    What gave them away? The bleating? Or the Bidenesque shepherds doing their thing to them?

Baaaaaaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaa
    Social Distancing was by far the primary and single-most effective CDC recommendation to avoid catching or spreading the virus, and hundreds of thousands of mask wearers obliterated that rule daily. Never did the CDC say "If you wear a mask, you don't have to socially distance." Never. Not once.

But most mask wearers are fucking retards more consumed with virtue signaling than actually listening and thinking.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited May 2021

Social Distancing was by far the primary and single-most effective CDC recommendation to avoid catching or spreading the virus, and hundreds of thousands of mask wearers obliterated that rule daily. Never did the CDC say "If you wear a mask, you don't have to socially distance." Never. Not once.

But most mask wearers are fucking retards more consumed with virtue signaling than actually listening and thinking.

I actually am down with the social distancing in lines at the store.

Get your fucking brats out of my shit you fat ass woman.

Keep the stickers on the floor. That was actually a good change

Safer, easier, and more effective.

But a mask signifies you're on the anti-Trump team, so wear it with pride, saturate it, increase the viral load in your face and on the mask, and watch how many mask-wearing robots got sick anyway.

Covid proved the theorem Ya can't fix Stoopid.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

We have an entire party filled with these people. That's why it never made any sense to me the over the top irrational fear people have for the religious right. The religious right has zero impact on my life. But these fuckers have all kinds of impact on my life and it's all negative. People not wearing a mask outside were never a "threat" to you.

On one hand, I 1000% agree with the assessment that there’s going to need to be a “re-wiring” by people to adjust as we move outside of the pandemic norms and back to life as normal

The bigger issue to me, and where I think you were going with this Bob, is that there are way too many people in this world that are quick to judge/criticize/opine/etc on the house of others comparatively to what it is that they themselves control

Throughout this entire pandemic we’ve all had to make decisions about what we were and we’re not comfortable about. If others were doing activities that you were’t comfortable with ... simple solution ... don’t engage with them.

I don’t know if I ever will fully understand the outrage about people not vaccinating for this or that. At some point we give people the data and facts and they make their decisions.

It did expose the best and the worst of people for sure. The Pandemic coupled with the Summer... well Summer, Fall and Winter of rage in the PNW also exposed how easily manipulated most people are in this country.

Safer, easier, and more effective.

But a mask signifies you're on the anti-Trump team, so wear it with pride, saturate it, increase the viral load in your face and on the mask, and watch how many mask-wearing robots got sick anyway.

Covid proved the theorem Ya can't fix Stoopid.
    I don't care about the safety. I care about the volume of nasty trash people near me.

Obviously this does not apply to a bar.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

It showed me that all libs have nothing going on in their lives so they need some sort of way to feel superior and control people who don't think exactly the same as them.
    Take a look at the Fakebook page of most lamestream media, especially newspapers, and you'll see what sheep liberals are. If you question the narrative, like Bill has, they'll try to shout you down. Of course big tech does nothing to them but gives conservatives and even centrists like myself plenty of bans

Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

Take a look at the Fakebook page of most lamestream media, especially newspapers, and you'll see what sheep liberals are. If you question the narrative, like Bill has, they'll try to shout you down. Of course big tech does nothing to them but gives conservatives and even centrists like myself plenty of bans
    Bro I get my news from r/news.

I'm aware
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The most disappointing thing with schools for me is the erosion of critical thinking

Guidance saying to keep space to help prevent spread ... made sense

Wearing masks ... possible it could help but moreover all previous studies said inconclusive at best so probably in place as much to give people confidence to resume daily life

But the idea that people took masks as a sign that they didn’t have to distance or be careful with who they associated with ... just plain stupidity right out in the open
    Tequilla said:

The most disappointing thing with schools for me is the erosion of critical thinking

Guidance saying to keep space to help prevent spread ... made sense

Wearing masks ... possible it could help but moreover all previous studies said inconclusive at best so probably in place as much to give people confidence to resume daily life

But the idea that people took masks as a sign that they didn’t have to distance or be careful with who they associated with ... just plain stupidity right out in the open

Yup, and any time I called out that stupidity, what I got back was, "Why can't you just wear a mask?" Why am I such an asshole, in other words? Why am I making their stupid, lazy, clique-loving ass think for once, huh? What gives me the right to challenge the sheep herd, huh?

Fuck them, one and all. I'd rather live alone at this point, than tolerate one more goddamn'd idiot claiming to have science on his or her side, without having a solitary fucking clue what that means.