Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Davef

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

KrisVashon at HH or gtfo.

This.

Do they have kareoke at Taki Tiki?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014

Fleenor here would be awesome. I would love to see his responses when he was called a worthless cunt or when someone asked him how Don Beebe's cock tastes. Hopefully he would come back with something better than jackass.

PurpleDawgFan would be entertaining here too.

He wouldn't last long. He'd get mad, try to assert his (false) omniscience, get killed, then LEAVE!
  • Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I see PLSS still getting protection from staff. Had a post go *poof* in this thread.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Davef, your presence here is appreciated. We would be honored if you started posting.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I see PLSS still getting protection from staff. Had a post go *poof* in this thread.

Here we go again :p
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We will not be a website where one of our members WHO IS PARALYZED is going to be taunted by other members for being paralyzed. Even if he is sometimes a prick. We can attack him on any other front, but we're going to show some decency toward someone who has been given a tragic break. Just like if someone's wife died of cancer and then other members were taunting him over it, I would intervene.

Boobs_Or_Harv has agreed several times to not taunt him for that anymore, then he goes ahead and does it again. I am saying it now for the last time.

We have incredibly few rules here. If someone gets chucked out of here, it's because they wanted to get chucked.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

'Nuff said. Looks like strike 2 on Tim.
  • Options
    Founders Club

We will not be a website where one of our members WHO IS PARALYZED is going to be taunted by other members for being paralyzed. Even if he is sometimes a prick. We can attack him on any other front, but we're going to show some decency toward someone who has been given a tragic break. Just like if someone's wife died of cancer and then other members were taunting him over it, I would intervene.

Boobs_Or_Harv has agreed several times to not taunt him for that anymore, then he goes ahead and does it again. I am saying it now for the last time.

We have incredibly few rules here. If someone gets chucked out of here, it's because they wanted to get chucked.

I wasn't really taking sides. It was more of an eyeroll at a situation that's happened over and over.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I wasn't really taking sides. It was more of an eyeroll at a situation that's happened over and over.
    I know, I just saw it as an entry to address the situation.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oops i meant johnb is an ok dude. Davef is a putz like the rest of them.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    In the middle of the store, Derek?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We will not be a website where one of our members WHO IS PARALYZED is going to be taunted by other members for being paralyzed. Even if he is sometimes a prick. We can attack him on any other front, but we're going to show some decency toward someone who has been given a tragic break low tweak. Just like if someone's wife died of cancer and then other members were taunting him over it, I would intervene.

FTFY
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I have a small penis because it was severed in a car accident.

Can we ban any and all references to small genitalia around here? It's offensive.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

I have a small penis because it was severed in a car accident. an intense BRB,JO session.

Can we ban any and all references to small genitalia around here? It's offensive.